Part 3

Y/m/n: "I have to tell you something." She said nervously .

y/n: "hmm I am listening. Go on." I said while looking at my food..

She take out a deep breath and said.

y/m/n: "I have a boyfriend." she said. I coked in my food.

y/m/n: " You okay sweetie." she giving me the glass of water. I drank the water and looked at her with shock visible in my face. 

Y/n: " what did you just said?" I asked. She looked down and said.

y/m/n: "I have boyfriend. We met 7 months ago in a business trip. And we fell in love with each other. I love him so much. He also love me that's why we decided to get  married after 1 week." She said while looking at me.

y/n: " you really love him." I asked. She nodded. I smiled and said. " if you love him than I don't have any problem. As long as you are happy." I said with a smile and she hugged me tightly.

y/m/n: " Thank you so much y/n. Pack your stuff we are going to move to his house." she said being excited. I nodded.

Time skipped

I pack all my stuff. He is a stranger to me. I hope he is nice. I love dad so much. No one can replace him. But I am happy as long as my mom is happy. I just wanted to see her smiling nothing else. I thought to text Taehyung before sleeping.

y/n: " hey what are you doing."

Tae bear: " nothing just playing game. Why did not you sleep yet.

y/n: " I was packing my stuff that's why."

Tae bear: " wait what do you mean by packing stuff? Are you going somewhere?"

y/n: " yeah we are going to move at my mom's boyfriend's house."

Tae bear: " oh but anty have boyfriend?"

y/n: " yeah I just got to know. I sleepy let's talk tomorrow."

Tae bear: " Ok goodnight. Sleep well."

y/m: " hmm goodnight."

I kept my phone at night stand and drifted into dreamland.

" Ik it was small but still thanks for reading.  plz vote. purple you all.💜💜💜💜💜💜🤗🤗