51: Love or Loved

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was sitting in his hometown, the soft breeze of the rather pure environment, made him feel a bit more relaxed than before. But again, that heavy feeling never left him, not even for a second.

It's been days since that kidnapping incident. He was discharged the same night after he woke up and was taken to home by Yoongi.

In the detention center, he was informed that Minho was one of those kids, who had to spend their childhood in utter distress. He was accused of killing his own parents at the age of 7 and was sent to the mental health care center for a whole 8-year span. The boy lost his childhood, his innocence, his family and his usual personality. He always was in search of some warmth that Taehyung gave him and the former found himself being greedy for that, deciding to keep the brunet all to himself.

Hearing the tragic background, everyone was sad but at the same time worried about Taehyung's safety as well. Minho was again sentenced to more years in the same mental health care center.

Everything was so dull and gloomy like he was still missing something from his life but he had to be stubborn to feel miserable like he dawned it upon himself.

He felt kinda devastated as he was expecting to see a specific raven-haired beside him, but he never saw him after that.

Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, and even Samie (as Jimin informed her), were there to comfort him but he wasn't there.

After that, Jin suggested that he should go to his hometown and have a break. Feeling the need for that, he agreed and came back here. Although, only his mother knew what happened, not Euni.

He thought that everything would be fine as time passed, but his thoughts were never true. Instead, he started feeling very much bothered by that heaviness that was just increasing day by day. He couldn't name it, it was just like a hidden desire, a desire for someone and he was just pushing it back, still in denial.

But was he in pure denial? No, he did feel the reason for everything happening to his heart, he knew what he needed the most at the moment, but was just insecure- insecure about everything.

"Taetae?" Euni softly called him and he just hummed in response.

"We have lots of time to spend now, it's already vacation!" She happily chirped and Taehyung lightly smiled.

"You like your school?"

"Of course, I made a few friends and they're so nice. I was a fool back then." She giggled, referring to her old, introverted self.

"Now my best friend, Meena, I feel very bad about what I did to her." Taehyung frowned and gestured for her to explain the meaning.

"Actually, she used to talk to me even before but I never replied and once, I- I kinda lashed out at her." She sadly smiled but her smile widened the next second.

"But still, she never gave up on me. And now I believe, I was so unlucky to waste my time in the past that I could've enjoyed with her and lucky as well because she is with me now." Taehyung blinked when she scooted closer to him and side-hugged him in her small arms.

"I was afraid of what the other students would say if I got close to her because she is the best student in our school and me-" She looked down at her leg but again smiled.