ABSTRACTION

Its been two days since y/n got the antitode and the girl still hadn't woken up,the guys were worried about the girl and Mamoru was near the pack,Riki and a few members of the pack had begun to interrogate the werewolve that was with yami but no matter what they did or questions they asked he stayed silent believing that yami would come to rescue him after all he was loyal.

Yami had other plans she was furious that he left her to go and see her sister so she decided to visit the village which kept her sister alive first she needed to increase her strength so she went to the dungeon which was where they kept the children.

Picking out three random children she sucked different color orbs out of each child the first girl had a blue orb,the second child a boy had a Greg orb and the third child had a dark green orb once the orbs were extracted she placed them in herself  (please note the orbs will be explained at a later stage in the book)

After the insertion of the orbs her eyes began to glow and changed from black to orange she then vanished.

*meanwhile with.....*

"What the fuck do you mean she's in a coma I leave for a few days and this is what happens"

Mamoru glared at all the males in the room he knew something was wrong before he got here but he was still freaking pissed.

They were in the middle of discussing what could be done to bring y/n out of her coma when they heard shouting outside the building at first they thought nothing of it that was until someone stormed in.

Yami stormed in confidently a sinister smirk on her face.

"I'd like to know where y/n is because I checked the clinic and she isn't there"

*meanwhile with mystery man*

The violet haired male stood in front of y/n her body was healing but she seemed OK besides the wound her sister had inflicted on her.

*mystery man's POV*

She has grown a lot since the last time I've seen how long has it been probably 10 she probably doesn't even remember me after all she always had a bad memory I ran my fingers through her black hair.

I guess its time I wake her up buy first I need a place where we won't be disturbed.

*Normal pov*

The violet haired male picked y/n up bridal style before making a black sort of dome he had a feeling that Yami would how up and he really didn't wanna be disturb by him or the men that always seemed to be around y/n it always angered him watching those horrible men get close to something that was so precious to him.

Once the dome was done he stepped into it with y/n the gently laid her done he laid down next to and began to calm himself taking deep breaths the world slowly began to fade.

He woke up in a different place but this is what he was prepared this is where y/n's spirit is trapped he looked around and it was the place they always met at when y/n would fall asleep when she was the field of red roses her ability to access the spirit realm was better when she was younger but she always thought she was dreaming the girl didn't know it was a different dimension.

He found her sitting at the edge of the lake with her feet in the water looking at her like this brought back the memories if he didn't leave ten years ago would they have still met up like this.

It seemed as the girl got older her ability to astral project faded  away she didn't have those vivid dreams or sleep paralysis and when he finally got back thinking he'd see her again she was missing.

He figured she got tired of coming to that place every night only for him to not be there but now she was here and they could talk.

He walked towards the girl and sat next to her putting his feet in the water.

"Y/n it's been awhile hasn't it?"

He spoke gently to her the girl looked at him with  confusion and then recognition.

"I know you but I don't know your name"

"My name is akumu,do you remember me?"

"Akumu? Why would your parents name you nightmare?I know you but at the same time I don't know you"

He smiled gently at her

"Don't worry akachan it will all come back in time but for now you need to wake up"

She looked at him confused once again

"W-what do you.."

Before she could finish her sentence his lips were on hers sending tingles through her whole body the kiss was rough yet gentle at the same time before he pulled away he bit her bottom lip and whispered

"Wake up akachan(baby)"

Before she could say anything she felt s if she was being pulled away from the man that she knew but knew nothing bout and she woke up on a hospital bed with four people on beds beside hers she recognized them and the fact they were injured caused her to worry more.

(Hi guys sorry for the long wait I hope all of you are doing well thank you for liking,reading,commenting and adding to your reading lists I appreciate all of it please let me know what you guys think about it)