Poor Edward

Stephan's POV :

Stephan's POV :

"Who are you texting to?" I asked Ivi while driving.

We're currently in my car, going back to her office.

"Edward." She relied to me and then after sending another message, kept the phone down.

"Why? And what was all that about?" I asked her puzzled.

"Well I just called him to my office. As for what happened, I don't clearly know what was that about but I think I do know what was that about." She spoke up.

"Huh?" I looked at her weirdly, more confused at her explanation than before, causing her to laugh.

"I meant that I think I have an idea of what was that all about but I'm not sure." She explained causing me to hum and nod.

"So, what're you going to do now? Why call him to the office?" I enquired.

"Oh I'm going to have loads of fun. Especially if my suspicions are correct." She grinned mischievously.

Her face said it all. Edward is dead.

"Poor Edward." I muttered in pity, which she heard.

"Oh please! He deserves it for keeping secrets from me." She spoke up.

"Okay well just don't kill him, okay?" I bargained, knowing Edward is in for a foul treat.

"Ugh! Okay. Just because you're begging, I won't." She smiled sweetly at me.

"No hitting him as well." I spoke flatly causing her to huff.

"Well there goes my Plan B as well." She huffed and muttered sadly.

"Oh drop the act." I said.

"Okay okay." She chuckled.

"Though did you really think that I'd hit my best friend? You though so low of me?" She said dramatically, with a hand on her heart, faking sadness.

"You really want to me answer that?" I questioned while giving her a flat look.

"Yeah no." She spoke up after staring at me for a few seconds.

Soon enough we reached her office and I stopped the car at the office gate.

"Hey, you were telling me something in the restaurant before the whole Eddie situation. What was that?" She suddenly asked me in confusion, completely catching me off guard.

My eyes widened at that for a second, after which I cleared my throat and said, "Oh that! It was nothing. Don't think about it." I gave a small smile after that.

"You sure? You can tell me anything. You know that, right?" She asked in concern.

Giving her a small smile, I said, "Ivi, don't worry. Everything's fine."