Painter- jjk

⚠️The further content in this chapter is not suitable for all viewers. So if your not 18+ or uncomfortable with this stuff feel free to leave right now ⚠️

Your Pov

What is the most crazyest or weirdest thing you've ever done.......

For me there are lot of things I've done are count as crazy. People call me weirdo because I do weird things, but you can't blame me we got only one life and I want to live it to the most.

Soo here I am lying naked in front of a man, whom I known for barely 3 hours.

But you will also do the same if you know how good he look, like a masterpiece created by god.

~Flashback~

Shit how can I lost my purse, it's only been 3 days since I came to Busan for holidays and I already lost my purse.

It has all my stuff, some cash, my credit card and most importantly my phone which I can't live without.

"Miss are you looking for this" I turn around, finding someone holding my purse.

"Oh.. oh my god. Thank you so much, I... was looking for it, I lost it somewhere, I can't remember" I bow ninety degree showing my gratitude.

"You left it on the coffee shop you were at, I was also there drinking coffee and I tried to stop you and call you out but you've already left the cafe" he explained.

"Yeah... Now I can remember it, again thank you so much,umm Mr...."

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook and yeah please don't call me Mr, jungkook is fine" he hold his hand out for a hand shake.

"Thank you Jungkook. I am Y/n, lee y/n"

And that's when I notice him properly, and man he is the definition of perfection, without any flaw. So hot and sexy...

"Merde, tu ressembles à un repas complet" I said smirking.

And the look he give me, I know he didn't understand a single word.

"Ohh, it's french, I said... Umm nevermind. I really appreciate what you did, how can I repay you" I ask. I really mean it, he doesn't now how much of my time he saved.

"No! no there is no need for you to repay me, I just did it to help you not for you to repay me" he refused my offer.

But I am also sutborn.

"Have you had your lunch yet" I ask.

"No, why" he shook his head.

"Good, then I am treating you for lunch and no you can't refuse"

--

We are sitting in a small but cozy restaurant, not many people are here and I like it.

We order our food and while talking about yourself.

"So, you mean you're a painter, but haven't paint anything in six months" I ask curiously.

He is 24 years old, belong from a rich family. He used to made paintings as hobby and now it become his full time job, but for some time he can't paint anything.