Your boss' freaky ex

Credit to Renowned Wolf for helping with a few things.

A/N: Changing a couple things from the first chapter. Y/N, Vortex, and Loona all grew up together in the Hellhound orphanage. Y/N and Loona hooked up a few years ago, but then she got adopted and they haven't seen each other since. They occasionally email.

We cut to you driving Verosika's sports car right after you agreed to be her posse's new bodyguard. She is sitting next to you In the passenger seat while the rest of her posse is uncomfortably crammed into the back seats. She directs you towards a certain office building.

Verosika: Pull into that parking space.

You do so and notice that it's marked with the initials I.M.P.

Y/N: I.M.P? Wait I actually know one of them. 

Ace: Which one?

Y/N: Loona. We email occasionally. 

Josh: Vietnam flashbacks

Y/N: How do the rest of you know them?

Verosika: (nervous chuckle) We may have...uh....sexually assaulted one of them for politely asking us to give them their parking space back?

Y/N: Social Distances

Milky: Verosika has some...history with their leader.

Y/N: What kind of history?

Verosika: We dated.

Y/N:

Verosika: As a heart attack.

Y/N: I...but...he's just some average looking weirdo. And you're-

You stopped when Verosika leaned closer to you and gave you bedroom eyes

Verosika: Go on.

Y/N: -never mind.

Your group takes the elevator up and enter a studio the opposite of IMP's office with the initials V.M. spray painted on the door.

Verosika: This is the studio. Basically all you have to do is neutralize any threats and keep us safe.

Y/N: Now when you say "neutralize"-

You're cut off as by the elevator opening and and two imps walking out one obviously upset about something.