Chapter 36

Nara's pov

I took a warm bath as I felt a little dizzy this night. I actually had slept for maybe 2 hours but the dizziness still hasn't gone away. While sinking myself into the bathtub. I remembered about Heeseung....

I kinda.....missed him....
I missed spending time with him and the other enha's.....

Suddenly I heard some sounds outside making me peek through the window. I already knew what the sound is, it's raining again outside. I sighed and got out from my bathtub and wore my bathrobe.

I stared at the window for a second and sighed. Then I opened my wardrobe and grabbed the plus-sized hoodie. I have many oversized hoodies in my wardrobe. It's just too comfortable so I love it.

After that, I grabbed some pills that dad just bought it for me. He even bought me some mushroom stew. Not gonna lie, I'm bad at swallowing pills, I might have to give many tries to get the pills down my throat.

Suddenly I heard some noise downstairs. Like arguing. Is mom and dad are arguing? I can't help but feel curious about it. I decided to ignore it and grabbed the hairdryer. As soon as I opened the hairdryer, the sounds got more louder. Like, someone's yelling.

I sighed and opened my door to see who it is. Oh....Yeonsang's the one who's yelling. But who's the person at the door? I came downstairs and hide behind the wall. The voice is so familiar....I peeked my head and look who I saw....

_

Heeseung's pov

I have to do something....everyone will misunderstood us and Nara will get many hates....but I have to think about what I have to do, quick. Do I have to give a statement? What? No this issue is not about a rumor. It's about Nara's privacy.

I have to meet her....

Without any hesitation I walked towards one of the bodyguards.

"Hey can one of you follow me? Somewhere?", I asked.

"Well sure but where? And does the manager allowed you to go?", he asked as I sighed.

"Just for a minute please, I promise I will let manager-nim know", I said.

"Ok then let's go, you have to follow too in case we need a backup", the blonde haired guy said as we walked towards the entrance. Then I stopped, I don't even know where Nara lives. Aish I'm so dumb.

"Are you okay?", the blonde haired bodyguard asked.

"Uh wait here I have to see someone first", I quickly rushes upstairs to the styling room. Thank god Mrs. Jo is there.

"H-hey Mrs. Jo, c-can I know where Nara lives?", I said while catching my breathe.

"Why?", she asked.

"Please?", I begged, not telling her why.

"Fine, ill send it through my phone", she said and took out her phone.

"Done", she said as I nodded as thank you.

I ran back towards the entrance as the two bodyguards waited for me.

"Let's go now", I said as they nodded and walked out.

The tall bodyguard took a random umbrella and opened it. The rain is so heavy and I can barely see. We got inside the car safely as I showed them the address.

TIMESKIP

I arrived at Nara's house and didn't hesitate to go out from there without an umbrella.

"Hey! Wait you have to hold your umbrella!", the guy said and went out with a hello kitty umbrella. I just realised that.

"No need to, you guys stay in the car, I'm having a private talk with them, just wait for me in the car", I said and ran towards the front door before he could say anything.

I rang the doorbell while leaving myself wet. I'm soaked. Then the door opens revealing Yeonsang, making me gasped. He's here? I thought he had gone to his home....

"You?! What do you want?", he quickly said.

"I-I need to see Nara....", I softly said while stuttering due the cold heavy rain.

"She's not here", he answered and was about to close the door until I block it with both of my hands.

"I know she's here....her shoes are here", I said while brushing back my wet hair.

"First of all, you came here without telling me. Second of all, you came almost in the middle of the night. Lastly, I told you not to bother Nara!", his voice became louder.

"I'm sorry! I admit my mistake. Everyone makes mistake and they deserve to have a second chance right? Y-you can't keep making us separated,you have to know about her feelings and I know she needs me", I said as he chuckled.

"She needs you? Are you trying to make me laugh right now? There's no one important in her life except me, mom and dad, now go home", he said while pushing the door harder.

"Are y-you just afraid that if she became friends with us, she will forget you?", I softly asked, his expression changed and remains silent.

"Its none of your business! Why are you kept bothering us?! Why did you come here just to meet Nara huh?!", he yelled.

"I...I have to p-protect her....", I said.

"Tsk, protect her? Why should you protect her if she have me?! Why are you being so 'caring' for her! Why-", without him finishing his words, I cut him off.

"It's because I like her!"

He went silence as my tears began to fell. Suddenly a figure appears from behind the wall making me gasped.

"I....like you too....Heeseung"