Catching A Fever While They're Out

(Requested by nadooshk1235 💜)

Jungkook sighs as he stared at his hyungs, they were about to go somewhere for the conference. He couldn't go, as he had hurt his leg and he can't move that much. The six wanted him to come, but remembering his injury, he decided that it's should be best for him to stay at home.

"Bye, Kookie... Make sure to not move too much" Hoseok says and Jungkook nodded.
"We put everything you need here, okay?" Jin says and Jungkook smiled.
"Aww, you care for me" Jungkook says, making Jin roll his eyes.
"Of course we do" Jin says, scoffing as he flicks Jungkook's forehead.

The younger giggles and they left, waving goodbye. Jungkook huffs as soon as the door closed. He felt dizzy and he had a fever, he didn't want the six to know and have them cancel the conference.

Since he couldn't have them take care of him, he decided to call his brother. The phone rang for a few seconds before his hears his brother's voice, luckily he's in Seoul for a week.
"Hello, hyung?" Jungkook says, clearing his throat.

"Oh, Jungkook, what made you call me?"

"Can you be nice to me for just a day" Jungkook says, huffing. He hears his brother laugh on the other side of the line, making him roll his eyes.

"No, can't do, Jungkook ah..."

"I'm sick" Jungkook says and he hears his brother scoff.

"So, you're making me take care of you? How about the others?"

"They're busy, hyung" Jungkook says, sniffling.

"Okay, okay, but when you get better, treat me some food"

"Okay, okay" Jungkook says, huffing.

Junghyun did take care of him, and when he had fallen asleep, he called the six. Luckily, they were finished with the conference. He told them about Jungkook, how he's sick. The six apologized for not knowing, but Junghyun had told them that it was okay and Jungkook told him that he didn't want to bother them. In the end, the six took care of Jungkook as soon as they got home.