𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑐𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑛, 𝑚𝑒 ?

part 2.
                           ♥︎frankthecreator♥︎

chapter saying: being alone in a room allows you to focus on many things, but being alone in a room with your love causes you to focus, on them

chapter saying: being alone in a room allows you to focus on many things, but being alone in a room with your love causes you to focus, on them. but will you focus, or will you need some practice focusing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

        "i'm sorry frank.. i didn't mean to get that mad and-"
frank put a finger to tyler's lip.

"it's ok.. it happened for the betterment of all three of us, she was annoying everyone anyway."

tyler nodded, he didn't want frank to feel uncomfortable nor unwanted, matter of fact he didn't want any of the guest that came over to feel that way, he would have to send an apology later, he though.

"well about the song, can i hear some of it ??"
frank sat still waiting for an answer
"sure.. it's not fully done but, it's good for a test run"

tyler clicked on the space key, it played a beat. the lyrics sprung through the speakers

"they should call you sugar.
you so sweet.
well they should call you sugar
cause you so sweet to me
well they should call you sugar, sugar oh you're so sweet
cause baby you're the sweetest, sweetest sweetest thing i've known"

franks head nodded to the beat, tyler's voice sounded like soft chocolate with the beat, his production was incredible. but it made him wonder who song was about.

"and uh it's gonna be the tenth song on the album so i made another one so it's a double song"
tyler clickes a few buttons before clicking the space bar, a beat comes out, it's beautiful.

"what makes you think
i'm not in love ?
how do you know
what's best for us ?
why am i here
standing alone ?
cause i though, i thought you wanted to dance with me (welcome to the disco !!)

"you're so good to me (yea yea yea yea)
yea, if felt good to me (yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea)
you're so good to me( yea yea yea yea)
yea, it felt good to me (yea yea yea)"

the song cuts off. frank is too much in the zone, he doesn't hear tyler calling him.

"ank, frank, frank !!"
"oh-oh hey sorry !! wassup"

"did you like the song ??"
"mhm i love it !! i just have one question, who are these songs made for"

tyler's heart sank.. he couldn't tell frank who he made the songs for.."
"definitely not who you're thinking of"
frank let out a sigh then laughed.