𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡

♥︎asaptyler♥︎

chapter saying: cheating isn't nice, it isn't funny nor cool, but cheating helped these two

chapter saying: cheating isn't nice, it isn't funny nor cool, but cheating helped these two. whether it was coming to terms with sexuality, or finding out who's your true love. it helped.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

             rakim had been in a committed relationship with rihanna for a while. they have been together for years if you would put it.

but rakim got tired of the old gimmick. he wanted another person. a person that he didn't think wanted him.

tyler. you see, rakim always loved tyler. from wat before rakim and rihanna came together to now when rakim and rihanna are together.

but he couldn't be with him because of two burdens.
internalized homophobia and his on going relationship.

so he decided that enough is enough. he's going to tell tyler about how he actually feels. and hopefully, it goes better then it's planned.

~

rakim walks up to tyler's door after hopping out the car, he told riri that he would be seeing tyler for a little, he told her there's nothing to worry about, and he would be back by 6 o'clock.

she agreed hesitantly. she didn't know what he was actually doing but she had trust in rakims
loyalty.

rakim rings the door bell to here a response immediately
"i'm coming !!"
tyler's voice was music to rakims ears.

"hey rakim whatcha doin at my door today ?"
"nothing gosh tyler a man can't see his best friend ??"

"no it's just strange, usually at this time you'd be busy with ri you know ??"
rakim hissed at the sound of her name. he didn't care about her in this moment. all interest has dropped from his head.

"yea, by the way let's not talk about her. it's not about her it's about you."
tyler looked confused. he shook his head slowly and stepped to the side, letting rakim in.

"so what's about me ??"
"how bout you come and sit down, and i'll tell you"
rakim giggled causing tyler to laugh. he looked stupid in the moment.

"oh by the way you look good"
"thanks kim, i try"
tyler brushes off his shoulders which accidentally causes his scent to brush away to rakim.

rakim breathes the sweet stench in. he smiles at the idea of being able to smell it more often then usuall.

"ok now back to what i was saying.. tyler i-"
rakims words cut out, he felt too nervous to even speak. tyler's discreet eye contact made rakim go crazy.