15.

Draco, Hayden, and Barty Crouch Jr. no longer enveloped in mist. There's one person addition to the group. Severus arrived few minutes ago when Lucius was busy fighting the dog and his companion. Barty's wound was healed and the injured leg now looked normal. Thanks to Severus's meticulous action.

They then apparated with Lucius to the Dark Lord.

"Father." Hayden rushed to his father and hugged him.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"

"I am. Thank you for protecting us."

"My pleasure."

"Darling, why they're with you?" Asked Severus.

"Ah, Love. They're the one who trapped Hayden."

"WHATTT?!!"

"No. NO. He lied. We didn't do anything."

"Snape???"

Lupin and Sirius said in unison.

"Black? Lupin?" Severus was surprised.

"Hade, I think I know the meaning of Professor Trelawney's prophecy." Draco whispered to him. He finally could put two and two together.

"You are right."

"Hayden, give me the letter." Said his Father.

Hayden gave the letter to his father without looked at the dog pair. His heart skipped beat when the first he saw them and his mind were in mess.

Hayden wanted to run into them and hugged them. He missed his godparents. He missed Sirius. He missed Remus. He wanted to tell them he was Harry. Hayden's expression wasn't good. He was pale with slight pain expression that distressed Draco.

"Are you okay?"

"Mmn."

"Don't be scared. I'm here. Don't be scared."

"I am not." He gripped Draco's hand. Hayden needed a support and the first one he looked for was Draco.

"Voldie, tell me how can you have a family and this snivellus is your mate and this boy is your son?" The dog man said the last sentence in doubt. How could the most heartless and evil wizard had a harmonious family. It wasn't fit.

"Let me introduce you my mate, Severus, and my son, Hayden. He was kidnapped when he was child. And now he's back to us."

"Wow." Sirius muttered surprised word with dumbfounded look in his face.

"Mr. Voldemort, may I ask you why you abducted us?"

"Mr. Lupin, I like your sensibility. Let's move yo a better place to talk."

In instant all the participants dissaparated and reapparated in Riddle's Manor.

Draco and Hayden helped Barty to sat down once they arrived in Living room.

The house elf greeted them and after he served tea for them and some potion for Barty, the house elf disappeared.

"Lupin, I mean no harm. It just, my son received a anonymous letter and told him to go the hut." Severus explained to them.

"Snape, I don't know and I swear I didn't write any letter to anyone."

"Read the letter and you will understand my concern."

Lupin and Sirius read the letter and they were surprised. They looked at each other and their eyes showed hint of suspicions of something.

"Now can you tell me the truth?"