46.

ROMEO'S POV - MATURE CONTENT

I walked into our bedroom to see that Sienna was undressing. It angers me that she couldn't understand me when I told her that I'm not going to share her with anyone. Not her best friend. Not my brother. Not anyone but me.

I pulled her hair back and she groaned because of the pain I just caused her. "Are you just going to stare or?" She giggled. I gripped her arm and threw her onto our bed. I turned her body around so she was laying on her stomach and pulled her shirt up. Sienna's shirt was the only thing that was left on her.

I smirked when I saw her ass. "If you need me to stop, say green," I told her. She nodded against the pillow and that was the first time I placed a slap on her ass cheek. She whimpered.
"Do you think I didn't mean it? Hm? My dumb little slut." I mumbled.

Sienna turned around and let her hand go down to my arm. "Mhm. Your little slut." I removed her hand roughly and put my hand on her throat. "Then why the fuck are you going around and acting like other people's whores?"

I squeezed her throat and let her go. My head above hers as she forced her head up and kissed me. I pushed her back down and licked my bottom lip. I slapped her breast, and the other one as well. "Romeo..." She cried out.

"Fucking moaning mess. You enjoy this, don't you?" I questioned and removed my belt as I put it around her wrist while tightening it.
"I do enjoy it. I love it when you're rough with me." Sienna said. I slapped her ass over and over, leaving red marks all over her.

"Do you think that was enough punishment?" I asked and smirked. I slowly rubbed her ass gently. I turned her around again and put her arms over her head. I put kisses down along her body and reached down to her cunt, placing one kiss.

Sienna moaned and didn't bother holding it back.

I removed the last clothes on my body, got a condom and quickly rolled it on, and entered Sienna. Her walls were clenching around me and she was a mess at this point.

"Sir... it feels too good." She tried fighting the belt holding her wrists together. I went harder and rocked my body against hers. Sienna didn't quit moaning in ways that made it sound like she was screaming.

"Romeo... Romeo, I'm going to..."

I quickly pulled out of her and finished right with her. I sighed in relief of the feeling releasing all over my body. Sienna turned around on her own and I watched the cum drip down her leg. "I want more. Fuck me raw."

Stop being so fucking hot.

"Come on... without a condom." She smirked.

"You won't be able to walk tomorrow. I'll make sure of it." I said and pulled back into her. De groaned and put her head down on the pillow. My cock squeezed her tight pussy in different ways, her whole body squirmed.

"That's how you want it, hm?" I whispered. She nodded as I let go of her hands that were trapped with the belts. She instantly wrapped her arms around my naked body. I squeezed inside of her so much that tears were rolling down her cheeks.

I pulled out of her when I felt like I was going to cum and took a towel while releasing it all.

She looked so exhausted that I almost felt bad for promising her that I would fuck the actual life out of her. "Can you handle more?" I asked. Sienna sat up on the bed and her knees and nodded. I grabbed her and she wrapped her legs around my waist while I was standing up.

I put her back against the wall while holding on to her. I slapped her ass and kissed her lips, which made her moan out loud. I pushed back into her and she groaned and put her head on the crook of my neck.