Young Devils Gathering PT.4/Objection!!

The room was quiet, not a single sound was made.

After what they just seen they wouldn't even dare to try to make any attempt to speak or move.

The Leviathan just ended the life of a councilman without hesitation nor mercy even if he did had it coming they didn't want another original leviathan in leadership.

But she was provoked so almost all of them looked away as if it didn't happen.

Her friends, particularly her fellow satans were looking over at her but didnt say anything to her.

They didn't want to anger her any further than that idiot of a councilman did.

Speaking of the council....they were shaking in their boots.

What was that idiot thinking?!

Or was he even thinking at all when he said that?!

Yes, they knew that they shouldn't mess with a woman as powerful as Serafall but they had a plan and that moron just ruined that and now they have two demons that will come for the necks eventually.

Serafall Leviathan-The Ice Demon Among Devils

Izou Okada- The Kin slayer

Just great.

That was exactly what they needed, two powerful people that will kill them when they want to.

The three outlaws were just as shocked at the power Serafall has, they knew she was strong but Damn, this was on another level.

And that aura....honestly made them want to pass out.

So this is the power of Izou's mother?

Serafall Leviathan.

And they had a feeling she was holding back.

Serafall eerily turns to Seekvaira causing the woman in question to jump at the sudden movement made by her.

Serafall: Now....Seekvaira Agares what is your dream?

With sweat going down her face she would try to say...

Seekvaira: My dream is also to become a satan.

Serafall and the other three satans were impressed that another young devil boldly declared they will be a satan.

Serafall then asks....

Serafall: And which one of us will you challenge?

That was a good question, one that Seekvaira answered immediately by pointing....

Straight at her.

Serafall Leviathan.

Seekvaira: You, Lady Leviathan.

Serafall looked back at her and smiled her and chuckled darkly which honestly scared her after what she just witnessed moments ago.