chapter 11, karl

I closed my eyes trying to get rid of the fear, trying to see if I could drown it out with something else, but no luck. I cant feel anyone around me, i feel like im alone again, but they were just all here.

Whats happening, why can't I move. Im scared but I want to run but my body's not letting me. Just open your eyes again, try to see were you are at least. I feel someone touch me and say something "welcome be back" I heard and then my eyes shot open. I was in the car alone, everyone was gone. I was in the car by a town this time but this wasn't a dream.

This time I didn't call for anyone, I just sat in the car being paranoid. I was scared at every sound. "Sapnap? Quackity? " I said I really just wanted to not be alone. I got out of the car this time grabbing a weapon, I started walking around the car holding on so I didn't fall. I saw something move in the distance, it looked human so I sighed. I was about to say something but then it didn't look human anymore it was big.

I look around to see if there were anymore, but all I saw was that one coming towards me. I felt myself start freaking out. I felt tears coming out, "no stop your going to make it notice you" I told myself, I was shaking. I tried to step back forgetting my leg was broken.

I fell down backwards, I hit my head on the road, I felt myself get dizzy. I quickly picked my head up not making it any better but I needed to make sure the creature didn't see me. I looked up and saw it. It was basically 6 feet away from me but it didn't seem to noticed me. I looked around for the weapon but it was pushed away from me falling.

"Shit" I said, I tried to carefully crawl towards the gun. I was almost there when I felt something above me, I saw the creature right on top of me, it seemed to have its eyes ripped out. I covered my mouth and kept my eyes on it. I was reaching towards the gun but when I almost got it, a foot stepped on my hand pushing the gun away, somehow staying quiet. I wanted to make a sound but I knew I couldn't.

I looked up to see wilbur, he had a big smile on. He looked at me and put a finger over his mouth motioning to stay quiet. Then he mushed my hand into the ground Makin me grunt. "What are you doing" I whispered in pain.

"Your slowing me down I need you to die." He said. Walking away leaving me with this creature that was now barely away from my face. I stayed still not making a noise. Am I going to die here. Maybe he was right I was slowing him down, Maybe not just him but everyone. They shouldn't be taking care of me like this im just a burden.

I was about to make a sound so the creature could just kill me, basically a suicide. But before I could I heard someone yell "over here you piece of shit." I stayed laying there, I didn't care to see who it was. I just layed in thought to what I was about to do. Was I really about to just let it kill me? The creature ran off and I quickly heard gun shots afterwards.

I heard footsteps running towards me. I sat up so who ever was running at least knew I wasn't dead. "Karl! God im so glad your alright" I heard George say as he walked in front of me grabbing my shoulders. "Wheres wilbur and dream?" He asked looking at me confused. "What do you mean?" I asked confused why would he ask me about them?.

"You passed out, and sometime after we needed more fuel so we made a stop. We left you with dream and wilbur insisted on staying so he did too. But I don't see dream or wilbur right now so where are they?" George said slightly worried.

"Well I woke up and no one was around. I saw wilbur but he left me for dead with that creature and disappeared and I haven't seen dream at all." I answered, he helped me up as we went back to the car.

"Shit, I have to find dream. I'll be back karl, stay here dont move so you'll be safe." George said as he walked off going in a random direction. I felt myself get slightly dizzy. "Your alone" I heard that voice say. It sent shivers down my spine. I felt myself being watched as it spoke. "But don't worry im here too" I heard it again.

I looked around to see nothing. "What are you?" I asked looking around still freaking out. "I'm your mind what else do you think I am?" The voice said as a figure appeared. It was blurry but it looked strange like the other thing I saw before.

"How are you just my mind?" I asked but no answer it was silent. I looked at the figure again and it was closer then I realized it was someone I knew. But not someone nice. "So your not dead?" Wilbur said coming towards me. "Get away from me" I said backing up into the truck.

I grabbed my knife and made sure he didn't try to get closer. "You think you can stop me from hurting you, how cute." He got closer as he swiftly grabbed my neck choking me me. I kicked my leg and tried to get him to let go I stabbed him in the arm but it didn't faze him.

He lifted me up with one hand around my neck my air quickly going away. He grabbed the knife in his arm and took it out. Smiling at me, he put the knife against my chest. As my lungs were giving up and my mind was ready for me to pass out I saw he lifted his hand with the knife about to plunge it into me.

A gun shot was heard as his grip was loosened letting me go as I fell to the floor. My leg started shooting with pain as did my side. I looked at my side, the knife was stabbed in it. I looked ahead of me to wilbur he was laying on the floor dead brains were shot out. I was terrified, who did that.

My mind was extremely foggy, I was in pain to an extreme amount. "God wilbur look what you made me do, you were always a dick head" I heard someone say as I looked up my eyes could barely stay open. But I could see the person was tubbo. He was crying, as looked at wilbur I heard footsteps running up.

Ranboo ran over with Tommy, Tommy was the first one I saw he looked horrified as he saw wilbur and knew what tubbo did. He hugged tubbo as he looked at me for second before bursting into tears. Ranboo, I couldn't tell what he was feeling. Quackity and sapnap ran over to me. They looked horrified also.

They saw wilbur but ignored him because they saw me. They were talking but again i couldn't pay attention to there words with the pain I was feeling. Sapnap was grabbing my face saying something as quackity yelled for someone or something I couldn't tell.

I felt my body's pain slightly become numb as my eyes began to close i felt sick but my mind was also becoming empty. Was I dying, maybe it was better if I did. I dont know I just feel to tired to care right now.