chapter-4

Author POV

Jin's Restaurant

     "Well I have something important to tell you" Jin said with excitement and with his famous WWH smile. "Are you pregnant?!!!!" JK asked in excitement and curiosity. Jin smile dropped and smack JK's head with sigh. 

       "Hyung, It hurts" JK said while whining with pout. Jin chuckled at his brother's and kept annoying face to cover it "Yah!, How could say that? Well I'm not pregnant." Jin said with annoying face.

       "Then what is your important news is about?" JK asked with pout. "Well Joonie proposed me last week and---" Jin said with bright smile. JK cut him off "What!, How could he do that? He didn't even asked my permission before proposing you and Did you accept the proposal? " JK asked while pointing index at Jin. 

        Jin rolled his eyes and took JK's index and starts to pinch it "Really, Are you kidding me? he is my boyfriend, Why should he have take your permission to propose me? and I of course I said yes" he said. "Ahhhh!!!!, It huts leave!!!!!" JK said while banging table in other hand as signal to Jin that he lost. Smirk formed in Jin's face as victory. (A/n: sibling things you know, I usually do that to my sister. Now back to story)

      "Why didn't you tell me earlier? " JK asked with pout. "How could I tell you, when you didn't pick my call or answer my messages, tell me? " Jin said with anger. 

       "Hyung I was busy with new project this week and yesterday I went to club for stress relief, I'm sorry"  JK said while holding Jin's hand as apologetic manner, Jin sighed. "Forget it. So yesterday Joonie announced about marriage to his parent and our appa. And guess what?" he stated with excitement. "What?" JK asked with curiosity. " And marriage ceremony is held next month" Jin said with wink and WWH smile.

        "Congrats hyung, finally you both are getting married" JK sighed in dramatic manner. "Thank you Kookie, you should help us with arrangements" Jin said with pleasing smile. "Of course hyung, I will" JK said with smile.

Jin called his assistant order him to bring coffee. He brought coffee placed their order and left the office.

         "Tomorrow we are going for shopping, you are joining with us" Jin said while sipping his coffee. "I'll see" JK said. "I'm not asking I'm ordering" Jin said while giving death stare. "Okay your honor, text me location and time tomorrow" JK said as surrender.

At Dance and recording studio

          "Wait, Did Namjoon hyung proposed Jin hyung?" Jimin asked with eyes widened and opened his mouth wide in shock . Tae chuckled at Jimin's cute behavior. "Yes, he proposed last week and Jin hyung said yes. Even I didn't knew that. He just announced it yesterday and told  us he's going marry Jin hyung next month".

          "Ohhh, what!!! wait next month, that fast. So we have to do shopping and buy clothes, jewels, make up and lot!!! " Jimin said with excitement. "Of course, Jin invited us for the shopping tomorrow" Tae said. "Okay, I'm in" Jimin said with bright smile.

           "Well now tell me, did you clarified these thinks to Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked Tae while looking at him. "N-No, he didn't give me time to explain" Tae said while looking down, Jimin sighed. "Well we'll talk hyung okay" Jimin said while cupping Tae face with smile. Tae nodded as response. "Lets go now, I think kids are here" Jimin said with smile while holding Tae hand and took him out of the office.

Time skips

            "Okay, That's all for today, Lets continue in the next class" Jimin said with his famous eyes smile. "Thank you, Mr. Park" the kids said in unison.

All kids left with their parent or guardian.

              "Tae, are you coming with me today?" Jimin asked. "No I can't, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are going to visit us" Tae said. "But that's in the evening right?" Jimin asked. "Yes, Bu--" Tae is about to say something. "Then no more argument your coming with me now" Jimin cut him off with commanding voice. Tae opened his mouth and about to say something  phone buzzing and 'Ding' interrupted him.

             "Our ride is here, Tae. Come lets go" Jimin said with smile and dragged Tae towards. Tae sighed and followed him.