That easy (Kara)

'It was a beautiful wedding wasn't it?' I ask, sitting opposite her on the table she sat at.
'Yeah. Truly beautiful.'
Yeah. You agreed in my head. Because it had been, looking at her standing next to her sister as she watched in awe. The love had radiated and made her glow.
You couldn't describe any of the rest of the service, too engrossed in blond hair and blue eyes.
'Kara,' You whispered, looking behind her to the trees lining the field.
You took a shaking breath.
'We've come a long way.' Kara's eyes were set on the table, her hand drawing circles, slightly shakily.
'We have.' You shuddered at a gust of wind, bringing back the months of darkness.
'It would be a shame to stop now.' She said, her circles stopping, her hand shaking still.
You looked at her, the woman who had not only survived through everything thrown at her, but decided to still live after it. The love you held for her was larger than any feeling you had ever felt.
'It would be wouldn't it.' You agreed.
'Is it that easy?' She glanced at you, tears brimming her eyes.
'If you want it to be darling.' You breathed out, your words shaky.
'Are we talking about-'
'I've been yours since the day I met you Kara.' You finally let out.
'I've wanted you for the same amount of time.' Her eyes flickered to behind you, where you looked to find Alex.
'Care to dance with me Kar?' Alex extended her hand, grinning at you, not realising what moment she had stepped into.
'Of course Al.' She sounded slightly reluctant as she stood up.
'Just let me do something before.' She said, ignoring Alex's hand.
She silently stepped up to you, taking your jaw gently in her hand as she leant down.
You let your eyes close as your heart opened for her.
Her lips cradled your own, soft and full of love as she slowly placed her other hand on your cheek.
You let your lips open under hers and her tongue slipped in.
You weren't sure how long you kissed for, but it was long enough for Alex to cough.
Kara slowly leant back, placing her forehead on yours and rubbing your noses together.
'That easy.' She whispered.
'That easy.' You said back, leaning away so she could grab her sisters hand, smile softly at you, and then be rugged away by a confused Alex.
You brushed a hand over your lips and sighed.
You had known that your love for her would end in one of two ways.
Heartbreak of the biggest proportion.
Or an endless love that was unconditional.
You smiled to yourself at the thought of it being the second.
And when you found her a half hour later, having left Alex in the arms of her new wife, she had taken you home, for an endless night of love, the first of many.

So the shows over... let me know what you think in the comments. I'll still keep uploading if you guys want more stories and we can create our own ending for the characters that were robbed of love *cough cough Kara*