Long Awaited Battle Pt. 2

You can't tell me that you don't find Albedo adorable. Just look at that cuteness. I can finally rest in peace💘

Riji prepare her two katanas holding them as if they were daggers. However, Y/n made no move, just simply standing there.

"What? Are you accepting your fate?... Or, are you... Underestimating me? "

It's not that Y/n was underestimating her, in fact it was quite the opposite. The real reason is that Y/n simply doesn't want to engage in a fight for a bazillion time. Not only that, Y/n could also feel a aching pain on her side where the dagger had been, while heading up the mountain. Which will definitely be a hinderence if she were to engage in a battle now.

So with not many options Y/n want to try her luck by negotiating and her. However, something tell her that she isn't someone who's will is easy to shake. But she have to at least try.

"N-no, I would never. It's just that-is it really necessary for us to fight?"

"Huh? This is weird, I would have thought the God of Corruption is more blood thristy then that." Riji said in confusion, as she is unaware that Y/n is just a host not the Corrupted god herself.

Y/n clench her hand into a fist.
Just because she is a host doesn't mean she is as even as 'she' is.

" Hahaha... I'm afraid you can't talk your way out of this, I have every intention to decapite your head and make my clan proud. This is an opportunity I cannot pass on. You have deceive everyone here with your sweet and innocent act you put on. You disgusting creature. As for you underestimating me, I'll remind you that your power is at a all time low due to the war where you were miserably defeated. Which means we are equal or you may be even weaker in strength compared to me. The Riji Clan will definitely have the Shogun's approval this time! "

Riji appeared in front of her in a blink of an eye fulling riled up, swinging her katana right at Y/n's neck hoping for a quick kill. But Y/n managed to dodge it at the nick of time.

" She's fast." Y/n thought. However, Riji didn't give her time to recover as slashes after slashes came after. Y/n couldn't even have the time to put out her Katana.

"Letting your guard down? You really did underestimate me." Riji threw a right kick at Y/n's side where her injury was at. Hard.

Y/n's impact left cracks on the stone wall behind her which disrupted the lose snow to fall causes a dust cloud. Obstructing her vision. Y/n finally met her match.

"Is that all you've got?" Riji questioned, appearing through the dust cloud. Ready to strike again,but what she didn't expect was for one of her katana to flew out of her hand and land a few feet behind her.

As the dust cloud disappeared, Y/n was no where to be seen.

" What the- where did she go." Riji was confused, just a spilt second ago Y/n was right in front of her. Suddenly, realization dawn on her.

"Up!" Riji looked up to see that her suspicions was correct, but there was nothing she could do. Riji tried miserably to block her attack but it was too late. As her eyes lock on to Y/n's vicious eyes

As the dust clouds died down, Y/n could be seen looming over Riji with her blade just inches away from preicing her neck.

"Why is she hesitating?" Riji thought, perplexed.

"Why? Why aren't you already plunging your katana into my neck?  You have the perfect chance right now. Has the centuries of being sealed rot your braincells as well?"

"Yield. I no longer wish to fight you."

"Excuse me? Am I too weak of a fight for you?!" Riji summoned a bolt of lightning to struck Y/n, but fortunately, Y/n dodge what of the way along with Riji.