Chapter 34: Realization

"You're a Quippan?" Jade asked, completely shocked.

      "Damn right.  You aren't the only Quippan who escaped.  Unlike you, my family left me here.  They were scared of my power, quite frankly, I didn't understand it either. Now I know how to harness it." Olive smirked.

     "But... our planet... it was-" Jade stuttered.

     "Yes, yes.  It was obliterated into tiny little space particles.  My family found a little pod.  Not unlike the ones your family got into.  The only difference was that it was a single being pod.  My family chose to send me... and I watched as they got burned in the flames." Olive smiled sadly.  "But that's besides the point.  Your father and you had more room in your pod, but you chose to go yourselves and leave our people to die."

      "There was nothing we could do!  I didn't even know I was an alien until a few days ago!" Jade cried out.

      "Bullshit! You've always been better at everyone at everything and now I understand why.  You were using your powers.  When that patient was suffering from severe heat stroke... your used your ice powers to cool him down." Olive yelled.

      "But I-" Jade began.

     "And when that girl was being harassed in the lobby, you stepped in with your forcefields!  Those boys nearly pissed themselves!" Olive continued as if Jade had never spoken.

      "I don't know what your talking about!  When I helped the patient with heat stroke I used... my hands... But when I stopped the boys from harassing that girl, I yelled at them!  That's it!" Jade said back.

     "Sure.  Of course you did Jade.  You can deny it all you want, bit deep down you always knew you weren't of this Earth." Olive grinned.

     "No! I just-" Jade got cut off by...

     "Jade!" Peter yelled, appearing out of the portal with Stephen, Tony, Loki, T'challa, and now Luis.

     "Damn.  Looks like I'll have to take you to a more private place to discuss this." Olive sighed, summoning a different, blue colored, portal.

      "No Jade! Don't go with her!" Tony yelled desperately.

     "Please Jade." T'challa pleaded.

     "Step away from our chick!" Luis hollered.

     "Darling, come here." Stephen coaxed her.

     "My queen.  Come with us.  We'll keep you safe." Loki cooed.

     "Jade!  No no no no!  Come here!  You can't go with her!  You just can't!" Peter cried.

      Jade started to walk towards them, but Olive shoved her backwards, through the portal.

      "NO!"

Sorry it took me so long to update. I've had a bunch of shit going on in my life and I'm not exactly mentally stable at the moment, but I kinda felt bad for not updating for like 4 months so here! The next chapter will take a little while to get out, like maybe next week or so, bit it will be out there. Again sorry for the wait!