The Delight

We reached out to a beautifully lit house in between the woods, but only after walking near we heard the sound of water.

"Whoahh" I heard Jungkook's voice behind.

"Where do we go now?" Hobi Hyung asked. I bet he'll freak out if he were alone.

"There's a path here right. Follow that" Sejin Hyung said as he left, leaving us all alone.

The small pathway leading to the house was lit with lights, the sound of the waves was soothing us. We walked as we reached the place.

The sight in front of me was a picture of perfect scenery. The wooden house was decorated. There were picnic baskets lying on the porch. Though in complete darkness under the sky the lit house made me feel so delightful. 

"Amyy??" Jin hyung was the first to call her out.

"Are you here??"

"She's not answering" Namjoon hyung said the same thing we already know. 

"We're here now! Come out na!!" Jimin whined.

"Make sure you guys close your eyes and get in" we heard her through the door.

"Huh? Amy just open the door!!" I said because I wanted to see her.

"I will but only if you all close your eyes" 

She didn’t give up. Of Course the adamant woman she is. We decided to do what she said since curiosity was killing us inside.

"Now" we heard her clap her hands.

Slowly revealing were pictures of us being together with her and ourselves. There were concert pictures too which I assume she took while attending them. 

There were seven wraps on the table each with our names. 

"Go ahead" she nodded encouragingly. 

We all ran to it and took the packages with our respective names. Before I could open mine. I saw Jungkook smile widely. 

"Amyy! This is so cool" he exclaimed happily as he unwrapped it and put on his bucket hat. It was black with a JK initial embroidered in it. Soo Amy-ish thing.

"Do you like it?" I saw her eyes sparkle with excitement, liking the reaction she got from Jungkookie. She must have done it on her own.

"Of course, it's amazing!" 

"Yahh" we heard Yoongi Hyung.

He was looking at it blankly. I looked at Amy. She was nervous looking at him. Hobi Hyung snatched whatever it was from Hyung's hand.

"Yoongi's favourite hip hop artists DVD collection?? Seriously? Where the hell did you find them??" Hoseok hyung was damn surprised. 

"I know many were sold out soon. How did you get these?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"It's an original copy. She must have brought it from someone who collected it years ago?" Yoongi hyung questioned her. 

"Um..yes. But the one who had it wanted to sell it so I saw these and I knew that's your favourite so I got that for you." She looked down, nervous of what he'd say.

"Hell yeah... that's my favourite album! But how did you know-"

"I used to hear those from your room sometimes and you always hear it when you work. And besides, don't forget the fact that I'm an ARMY too" she said grinning. 

"Ahh I didn’t really expect this. Thanks Amy" he smiled. 

Hobi hyung got a bunch of handmade bracelets, she told him that it was always him who makes bracelets and gives them to the members so she thought of changing it this time. He was really touched.