Chapter 33 : Mine

The girl staring back at me did not look much like me. She had big green instead of the brown ones and blonde hair instead of dark and Ellie had also forced me to wear makeup so now I couldn't even recognise myself. I nervously smoothed down my violet skirt, trying the smoothen some non exsistent creases.

My hands are sweating. Ew.

Turning around, I examined my hair. It fell to the back of my knees in a thick braid with pretty flowers woven in between.

I had dressed up as Rapunzel.

"Stay still, you idiot! You look gorgeous, okay?!" Mel glared at me through her kohl lined eyes as she placed the crown on my head. She had chosen a breathtakingly beautiful black dress today. It was a V- neck and clung to her waist, showing off her generous curves, it was also backless with silver chains covering the upper part and I caught a glimpse of her tattoo.

"You look beautiful, Mel. What are you dressed up as?" I asked curiously.

"Well, you should look in the mirror first because girl, I think your man's going to get a heart attack today!" She exclaimed.

I smiled shyly.

"But wait, you didn't answer my question, what are you dressed up as?" I asked as she placed black rose hair crown on her head.

I don't even know where she managed to find that.

She smiled secretly, "A dark flower." She said

"What's that?" I asked, confused.

She shook her head again with a smile.

"AYEEE! READY BITCHES?!" Ellie screamed as soon as she waltzed in looking stunningly attractive in a Harley Quinn costume. She had also dyed her hair blonde and straightened it,

"Oh. My. God. You guys look beautiful! Wow, I love that gown Willow." She exclaimed.

The gown was indeed pretty. It was not the same costume though because we had made some changes, the violet gown pooled at my feet and it had pretty golden embroidery through out and the crown just completed it all.