PT 1. Chapter 18: Arena W. That stands for "Werewolf".

The Werewolf is seen performing his Magic touch, no pun intended, as he decorates the field for this recommended event Aphmau suggested. She needed a cool name and decorator as obstacles are placed here and there everywhere.

Ashter calls this, Arena W. A bundle of events placed into one to discover who will be on the top or not to stop potential fights and much more amongst the five alphas. Ashter, N, Zenith, Maria, and...

"Ein..." Ashter growls in anger, as he has never seen him since yesterday... It has been difficult... Very difficult. Since the division of many Werewolves, everything was stable with just one alpha but five separate alphas? Something needed to be done.

Soon however Ashter is seen stepping back... It wasn't like the old arena from before. It's an all-new and approved one as carpets are nailed to the group, being used for a fight of strength, wits, and strategy.

But then Balto's face rushed back to his mind...

The way he looked at him...

His mistake...

Was it a perk or a curse of being different from the other Werewolves?

Ashter growls, crushing the air in his hand as his fist falls down next to his leg as Ashter's eyes turn and glow red, determined as he leaps up, as with jolts of his eyes looking around, blazes of fire shoot as it hits pillars on each corner of the field as they light up with a red glow of what's to come as the Werewolf lands to the ground. 

It felt good to let loose. 

A little.

While this is going on three familiar Werewolves come across him once again.

"Alpha!" Says the three, Daniel, Rylan, and Dottie all in their flesh, as Ashter gives a weak smile,

"Hey, you three..." Ashter says as Dottie happily explains,

"We have completed the task our Alpha Female gave to us!" Dottie starts as Daniel nods,

"Yeah! We didn't torn up the papers like last time too!" Daniel says as a flash of them tearing up the last set of flyers... Went horribly wrong.

"Guys... As much as I'd like to do that... Today is extremely important as to not only scale power and authority amongst us Werewolves but to also... Make sure the Alphas running them are recognized too.

Throughout a few weeks, these four Packs fought one another without my understanding. N is the North Side Alpha, Maria is the South Side Alpha, Zenith is West and Ein... Ein is the East..." Ashter growls as the three Werewolves grew shaken by this, but Dottie prevails,

"U-Uh... C'mon! We can't worry about some lie right now...!" Dottie calms Ashter down as he sighs,

"It's just... Ein never told me NOTHING about this... He tried to hide it... For a while...

He knew something was up. But a deeper secret is underneath that exterior of his...

And Ashter plans on finding out that secret...

"Well... What now, Alpha?" Rylan asks as Ashter crosses his arms, tilting his head with a sigh,

"We just need to get the Werewolves and their respective Pack members here," Ashter explains the rules,

"Each team will contain three Werewolves, the Alpha, Omega, and the Delta," Ashter explains as he realizes something...

"Wait... WE DON'T HAVE EITHER A DELTA OR OMEGA!" Ashter grew frustrated by his negligence in picking, due to this, he is at a loss.