【16】

Entering the cafeteria, I quickly spot Sayuri who was sitting on one of the corner tables, which is a good seat since I have loads of questions to ask her regarding our previous discussion

discussion.

She is yet to tell me about her intuition involving the Sakamaki brothers, what does she mean by bad feeling? Did she catch on to them being vampires? Or is it something else? Well, lets find out.

"Hey Sayuri, sorry I am late. I was caught up in something." Pulling out the chair, I sat opposite to her.

Taken aback by my sudden appearance, Sayuri jolted in surprise and stood up quickly with an agitated expression painted on her face.

"Irina-chan! Are you okay!? I heard you fell unconscious! Are you hurt?! Do you need medicine?!" Sayuri started asking questions in an unusually loud voice, attracting the attention of the nearby students.

Afraid that one of the brothers might come over, I tried to quiet down Sayuri. I have already had a rough encounter with Kanato, I don't want to add one more of them onto my already full plate.

"I am sorry Irina-chan, I got carried away."

"It's fine, I know you were only worried about me but please try to ask quietly next time."

Sighing, I looked around to see if one of the brothers was there but fortunately none of them were present.

Looks like the fact about them only eating once a month was true, they dont need human food to survive, just blood is enough for them.

"Umm Irina-chan are you not eating anything?" Sayuri questioned after seeing me empty handed.

"No I will pass this time. I dont have any appetite."

After that nightmare, I doubt I would be able to eat anything for a while. The whole thing is still fresh in my mind; I can clearly remember all that blood dripping from the walls and the organs hanging down from the mangled bodies. Ughs I feel sick again.

"This aside, lets continue where we left off last time. What do you mean by not feeling right?" I interjected the brunette.

I might be coming out as rash but I still need to know after all my next step depends on her answer.

Realising what I meant, Sayuri quickly gulped down her food and began talking.

"Ever since I was a kid, I used to have these weird hunches from time to time. Call it unrealistic but I am able to tell whether a person has evil intentions or not. At first, I thought it was just mere coincidence and that I shouldnt be judging others by their appearances but after having encounters with multiple normal looking people who later turned out to be heinous, I started believing in these hunches.

It was same with the Sakamaki brothers, the first time I saw them I knew that they were bad news and I should steer clear for them. My intuition was proven right when the girls around them started disappearing in thin air.