Yandere Kazuha X Reader

Kazuha X Reader

You were walking down with Kazuha to the cruise, which was picking up passengers to go back from Inazuma to Liyue harbor.

"Y/N-chan, did you enjoy Inazuma? Who all did you make friends with there?"

"Mmm – I HAD A LOT OF FUN. It's a pity we had to leave so early. I met the Raiden Shogun. She was weird at first, something about immortality glitches in her heart. Like she is afraid of death or something. Reminds me of Voldemort."

"Ah- yes the series you recommended me. Harry Potter, right?"

"Yes- Xinqui told me all about it, so I read it, and I absolutely adored it."

"Ah-"

"I also met Ayaka- such a sweet girl she is. Really nice and pleasant. It was heartbreaking when she told me she had no friends. But that's fixed, because me and Lumine are her friends now."

"Miss Kamisato Ayaka and you- didn't think you guys would click. Complete opposites."

"Are you trying to call me barbaric? Also, haven't you ever heard that opposites attract?" you said with your eyes raised and hand on your hips.

"No- anyways, any others you contracted with on your embarked journey to a place I shivered to call home once?'

"Uh- Kokomi-san, her dressing sense is legendary. And her tactful thinking. Beats me every time. Then Thoma, I think he is the gift of God. Never met a guy as nice and pleasing as him." You say, your eyes shining.

"Oh- okay." His voice sounding really low.

"Then Kujou Sara- honestly, she is pretty strong, but I think she has a thing for Raiden Shogun. Thoma told me that everyone there calls her this word 'simp'."

"Seems like you had a lot of fun."

"Of course, how couldn't I. Everybody there made it a wonderful experience for me. Oh, I'd love to go back."

"y/N- I have been meaning to ask- "

"Oh- BEIDOU – BEIDOU!"

You had reached the ship and spotted Beidou and traveler on it, immersed in some quick chats."

"Oh Y/N and Kazuha- You guys took a lot of time. If it wasn't the two of you, we would have been long gone." She said, like always.

"Y/N, I was starting to get worried. How come you guys took so much time."

You stuck your tongue out, tilted your head, hand behind it and flimsily apologized.

You saw Kazuha eyeing you in a very creepy manner. You felt kind of uncomfortable by it, so quickly regained composure.

"Lets set sail then." Beidou said in her strong voice.

She waved at the others signaling them to set sail.

Then she looked at you, winked slightly causing your face to go red. Then left.

"Y/N, meet me at the back of the deck tonight, in my room." Lumine said cheerfully.

"Why?" Kazuha interrupted before you could say anything.

She looked at you, then at him, shrugged her shoulders and left.

"Eh. Its fine. I think she just wants me to – "your voice trailed off.

...awkward silence...

"Uh- Kazuha, weren't you telling me that you knew a wonderful spot in the ship."