Chapter 63

There was a loud clang as the bullet bounced off Bucky's left hand. Some of them paid attention to Bruce and Bucky to make sure they were both okay, and others kept their eyes on Teresa. Among the second group was Natasha, who only briefly made sure that Bucky's relatively useless (she still remembered Bruce's words about how he tried to kill himself, but the Hulk prevented him from doing so) heroic act did not end tragically. When she heard the clang, she lost interest in them and gave Teresa a look that said - if you think you're evil, then I'm much worse.

The brunette grinned triumphantly. Her plan worked, even though no one was injured. "Now I'll show you who your aunt really is," she told Peter.

Natasha set off before Peter could even try to ask what she meant. She knew she wanted to provoke her, but she didn't care. She didn't care. She got a lot of chances to give up, but she didn't. Her family will only be safe when Teresa is dead.

"Natasha, don't do this," Bucky was the only one who spoke, grabbing her arm.

The redhead stopped for a second and gave him a vague look. Not a single emotion was reflected in her emerald eyes, and Bucky realized too late what would happen. She grabbed the hand which he was holding her and twisted it behind his back, then kicked him so hard that he flew slowly to the other side of the plane. The others gasped in surprise, but she ignored them and lunged at Teresa.

"This will be fun," Loki muttered amusedly, earning a stern look from Pepper.

Steve helped Bucky to his feet and made sure he was okay. He knew Natasha had the strength, but he had never seen her do such a thing before. It didn't hurt Bucky much, but it bothered Steve a little. If it hadn't been improved, he would probably have a few broken bones now. And while Steve made sure his friend was okay, the others watched Natasha wrestle with Teresa. No one moved a muscle to stop her. Some of them - Pepper and Peter - were shocked by what they had just witnessed, and others just wanted her to end it and didn't care how.

Teresa didn't stand a chance against Black Widow, but she tried anyway. Natasha apparently decided to end it quickly, as she almost immediately knocked her to the ground and sat on her, then began to strangle her. But the brunette was still holding the gun, so she reached out and fired into space, holding the gun to Natasha's ear.

"Great, now she's making holes in my plane," Tony said dryly.

Natasha winced and released her grip for a moment. Her ears whistled uncomfortably. She slid back into reality for a millisecond, but Teresa hit her in the head with a gun, and it infuriated her, so Black Widow wouldn't let her take the reins and save the girl just because of Peter's wish. Teresa pulled a knife from somewhere and was about to stab her in the side, but the redhead was quick and grabbed the knife by the blade.

Teresa's eyes widened. "Who's holding the knife by the blade?" she breathed, a little frightened.

"Those who will do anything," Natasha grinned, dropping her knife. Her palm was bleeding, but she didn't care. It was not a deep wound, it would be gone by evening.

"Peter!" Teresa shouted heartily, finally getting Peter out of the shock he was in. Natasha hit her for it and returned to strangling her. She knew the trick, which lasts longer, but the person in question suffers all the more.

"Nat, stop it!" Peter shouted pleadingly and stood beside them. He wanted to put his hand on her shoulder, but when he remembered what she had done to Bucky, he changed his mind.

"Natasha, that's enough." Bucky appeared on the other side, knowing he had to stop her.

The redhead didn't even notice their words and continued her work.

"Nat," Peter breathed desperately. "This is not you. I know you. I know it's not you. "

"Ты неправ," she said in a cold voice, not even looking at him.

Peter looked around the room, but no one seemed to be about to intervene. His stomach tightened uncomfortably. He didn't know what was going on, but he didn't like it. Why didn't anyone stop Natasha? Why did they just stand here and do nothing? This was not his family.

"Why aren't you doing anything?!" he demanded.

"I'm in control, Peter. Nobody does anything," Bucky told them before they tried to make up their excuses.

"Then stop her!" Peter shouted at him, feeling as if he might faint soon. In the morning he didn't eat much of how nervous he was. And now he had to try really hard to stay on his feet. The huge stress didn't help either.

"Natalia," he addressed her cautiously.

The redhead froze. She didn't take her eyes off Teresa, who was slowly fading, but Bucky knew he had her attention. "Don't go anywhere, I'm not done with you yet," she growled at the brown hair woman, placing a bracelet on her neck to give her a small electric shock. Just to make sure she didn't run away from her while she will be playing with James. She got down from Teresa and headed for Bucky, who began to walk back. It'll be better if he does it outside. He must have smirked as he stopped right in the doorway. She kicked him in the chest and threw him off the plane as she gracefully walked down the stairs.

"Is everything all right?" Rhodey asked, guarding outside as Bucky landed hard next to him.

"Sure," he replied, rising quickly from the dusty ground. "Teresa is neutralized. You can go to the others," he managed to blur out before Natasha came up to him and immediately hit him with the first blow.

"This is a little disturbing," Rhodey said, waiting to see if he could explain it to him.

"Just get on that stupid plane," Bucky muttered as he managed to avoid another blow. Rhodey hesitated for a moment, but finally decided to listen. The others might tell him more.

"Fight!" The redhead hissed as he shield himself but didn't fight back.

"I don't want to fight you!" he shouted at her, but when she immediately swung at him and pulled her damn rope to start strangling him, as she was used to, he had no choice. He threw her away and forgot to control his strength. Natasha hit the ground really hard and whimpered in pain. Bucky thought he heard a crack and immediately began to feel guilty. But Natasha began to rise, so he had to act. He hurried over to her and knelt on top of her, grabbing her neck with his left hand to hold her in one place and trying to take off her bracelet with his right, but she kept twitching. He was so focused on taking off the bracelet that he didn't even notice Natasha trying anything herself. He only realized what she was trying to do when his left shoulder twitched uncomfortably and he suddenly found himself without a hand. Bucky looked at her with a look that made it clear how her actions had hurt him.

"You won't beat me," she grinned.

"That's what you think," he said through gritted teeth, then quickly grabbed her arm and twisted it so that it touched the bracelets of her own neck and let go of the current. "You will thank me later," he breathed exhausted as she fainted.