Sign 6 Memories Haunt You, Always

Arthur swam down the ocean with a torch in his hands, looking at the mushy algae, shining under the torch in a beautiful mix of coral green and aqua blue, living upon colossal rocks, surrounded by schools of clownfish and other luminous oceanic creatures. He landed on a rock and tried scratching some algae with his nails off of the rocks, it peel off softly and he began stuffing it into his pocket. Suddenly, a fish touched his fingers and he freaked out, yelling and dropping the torch from his hand.

"Fuck!" 
He swam further down the rocks, chasing the slowly falling torch. The deeper he went, the colder it got. He reached the torch and grabbed it right before it hit a bottom rock, but the ocean went much deeper, farther than he could see. As he grabbed the torch, the beam of light traced one corner of the ocean and his eyes laid his eyes on something.

Something human, blurry, almost like a woman's corpse. He wanted to have a clearer vision, but the next time he threw the torchlight on that corner, there was nothing there. Now, corpses can't be moved until they are moved, or if they are not dead.

He swam up and as he did, he noticed there was absolutely no fish in there. Everything was just a huge void of nothingness, a vicious clunk of space, crackling in different directions, at different frequencies. He looked down and pointed the torch at the same place again, it was just a rock, nothing there. Nothing at all...

He swam up, constantly looking down into the dark. 

"Are you saying I killed him?" Skyler asked and Tristian grinned, "Well, I never said you killed him,"
Skyler gave him a dirty look, "That's what you seem to be instigating,"
"Guys," Arthur emerged out of the water and Skyler nearly jumped at him, "Did you find it?"
"Chill, here ya go mate," He searched his pocket, but to his shock, there was nothing in there anymore, "Huh?"

"Well, where is it?" Skyler asked, anxiously.
"I swear to god I kept it in my pocket," Arthur looked confused, he remembered keeping it there. With his own hands!
"Oh, great! Then, what happened? The fishes ate it?"
"I don't-..." Arthur suddenly remembered the fish that bumped into him, "Ah...Maybe it did. But then, how did I not realise?"

"Mate, are you for real? Fishes won't eat that algae, it's poison," Skyler said.
"You sent me down there to fetch poison for you?" Arthur looked at Skyler.
"It's for a research of mine," Skyler said, frantically. 

"For what?" Tristian asked, "What kind of research?"
"For my final desecration, I'm writing a thesis on poisonous algae and their possible benefits to humanity," Skyler turned back, "Nevermind, you guys are useless, I'll do it myself," He started rowing the boat.
"No," Arthur picked up his boars, "We'll come here again today. I'll get you that algae, I promise,"

Tristian looked at Arthur the whole way back to the shore. Once they had parted with Skyler and were on their feet again, he leaned towards Arthur as they walked on the empty streets at midnight, "Why are you so interested in helping him?"
"Skyler Moris? I don't care about him,"

"Yeah, I'll get you that algae, I promise, babe," Tristian mocked his Yankey accent, "Suck his cock while you're at it too, mate," 
Arthur stopped at once and looked at Tristian, "Listen, I might be hugely wrong but I think...I saw a corpse down there,"
"What? In the water?"
"Mhmm,"

"Well, maybe someone killed someone and threw their body into the ocean, not very unusual. But I think we should inform the police,"
"Yeah, I'm not very sure though, so I'd rather go and check it out again tomorrow. I'm too tired," He yawned, "Plus, we got a tournament to face tomorrow, I gotta get some sleep,"

Tristian suddenly remembered Skyler's words, 
"Are you saying I killed him?"
Then, he juxtaposed them over his own, "Maybe someone killed someone and threw their body into the ocean,"
"NOW!" He yelled and Arthur stared at him. He grabbed his shoulders and shook him vigorously, "I'll get the boat, go down now and check it!"