30. He's all mine.

"um... Your house is really nice Win" Drake awkwardly said shifting in his seat while I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks, my mother did everything" I replied.

"Um Win why~"

"Because I feel like in the past 3 years we've really gone back on the talking and conversation portion of our friendship don't you think?"  I said cutting Frank off making him nod furious.

Both Drake and Frank got to my house close to dinner time so we decided to wait up on the talking portion of it all till dinner, don't get me wrong my ass is still as soar as it can be. That idiot really didn't take any mercy on me.

The urgency and passion was practically oozing out a few hours ago, and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to stay in bed with Bright the remaining of the day cuddling.

But... My own stupid self really dug myself into this one, Because when me and Frank got on that call this morning I told him to come over after classes end so we can clear the air up.

All I can say that we're lucky that these two didn't come in while we were you know... excercising.

Anyways moving past that leads to this awkward moment, both Drake and Frank seem so guilty and awkward, the awkwardness is because of the dummy sitting beside me, AKA Bright who's going between Glaring at the two and giving me all lovey dovey looks.

"Win... I'm sorry for keeping it from you" Drake started and I gave a small nod,

"Yeah Win I'm so sorry it was Just... At that moment it seemed like the right thing to do" Frank cried making me take a deep breath.

"Look, I know whatever you guys did was to I don't know protect me or to help Bright while he was being a dumb ass" I said making Bright laugh,

"He's insulting you, you dimwit" Drake said making Bright glare at him,

"I know..." He paused to look over again with a chummy smile,

"But he's just so cute" bright smile making me blush,

"Shut up you asshole" I tried my best to keep my calm but I think I'm failing.

Correction I know I'm failing because I can already see the teasing smile on Frank's face.

"Ahem... Anyways... Um what u was saying is that, it still Stings you know finding out that my friend was keeping such a huge thing from me for years" I said making Frank's face go back to a more serious one looking down at his plate.

"Win... Please don't be upset at him... Its all my fault"Bright added suddenly serious.

"I know, all of this since the fucking beginning has been your fault there's no denying that"

"Damn Metawin calm down I get it" he said making me laugh,

"I'm sorry... All I'm saying is that... Frank I'm sorry" I said making Frank snap his head to look up,

"What ? Why are you apologising?" He asked.

"Because even though I'm here complaining that you didn't tell me things... I'm no better, you didn't know about the fake relationship with Phi Mew"

"I'm sorry what?" He said even Drake looked At me waiting to hear further,

I looked over towards Bright confused.

"Did you not tell them?" I asked because I figured he would have told them about it,

"Oh... Um no I forgot" bright said .

"I'm sorry Bright you knew about it?" Frank asked sceptical.

"Um... So... Me and Phi Mew we actually never dated it was just to get rid of all the rumours and the annoying confessions" I shrugged.

"Damn really? I want to hear about that in detail later... Now please continue tell me what else have you hidden??" He said making me roll my eyes.

"Other than the phi Mew thing...I didn't hide anything I simply choose not to tell you about my past, you were the one hiding your secret relationship and the fact that you knew about what had happened to me in school" I replied making him hum...

"Let's just call it even then?" He said and I gave a small nod making both of us Chuckle,

The atmosphere around the table was clearly a lot lighter,

"Mm... Oh Also I was curious" I said making both Drake and Frank hum,

"Why would you two keep your relationships secret ? Like I mean... I get it was to make sure I didn't find out but wasn't that hard ?" I asked making both of them hum and nod,

"It was... Because we couldn't really hang out like a normal couple... But at the same time I was fun sneaking around. We actually realised that we could have very easily made our relationship public too" Drake said Shrugging,

"Yeah... We thought about it you know, because all we had to do was make sure you didn't know that Drake and Bright were friends which would have been easy since you weren't really that Interested in any of my love Interests or crushes" Frank added making me confused,

"Um.. so why... Uh why didn't you guys?" Bright asked before I could, while I nodded along.

"Do you have any clue how thrilling it is trying not to get caught" Drake said a small smirk appearing on his face while Frank blushed.

Curse me and my gutter brain, why the fuck did it go to a NSFW place??

"Um.. okay.. alright as long as you two are happy" I said awkwardly making them laugh.

"So what about you two? It's clear that you two made up" Frank said eyeing my neck making me confused.

"Where are you looking at?" I asked making him laugh,

"He's just looking at the mosquito bite" Drake added laughing making my eyes widened.

I looked over to a proud looking Bright making me throw my hand annoyed.

"You fucker!" I cried hiding my face, blushing profusely.

"So?" Frank said after a bit,

I looked over towards Bright who was looking back at me,

"So?" Bright muttered making me smile,

"This idiot is all mine" I smiled.

🤍FIN 🤍

A/n
Alright that is finally the end of this story 🙈
I absolutely loved writing this one it was fun frustrating people with how many times Win ran away after a confrontation ehehe

Alright... So there will be a few
  extra chapters which will cover Bright's perspective of things and I'll most likely continue with the weekly updates as usual for those too but then again I might be a bit more lenient since I do want to start another story.

Anyways that's all I hope you liked reading along with this as much as I liked reading it

Love y'all 😘

🐣