Chapter Fifteen

Sorry i suck at writing romance. I don't freaking have any sweet bones(as my mom calls it) in my body. I had a 3 past relationship that freaking lasted for 2 weeks and that's it. After that... Meh... Who cares about relationship when you have wattpad and animes, am i right?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

∘˚˳°✧ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ||

Luka

He's the type of guy that voices his thoughts.
He also has a lot of patience as long as you don't hurt those he loves and cares.

He's not petty and choose to look at the brighter side than judge you for what happened.

He's gentle and kind. Sometimes scary of how he looks at things, of how he understand them, nevertheless

He's still Luka.

You fiddled with your hand as you look down on your lap. Guilt made you bit your lips as you listened to your boyfriend breathing heavily in front of you after you finish confessing what happened in Vegas.

You didn't want to, but you remembered that he's your boyfriend and he needs to know the whole story if ever someone twist it and made you two break up.

You didn't want that, honestly.

You like how you have Luka on your side supporting you as you supports him too.

"Y...you kissed Adrien?" You flinch at the heavy but still soft question he ask. You didn't know how he manage to be scary and gentle at the same time.

"Yes" heart beating wildly, cold sweat drenching your back and you just got nervous as he keep quiet.

"You're drunk, that's fine. You didn't do it on purpose, you saw your parents and you were sad. I'm sorry i wasn't there" you look up, surprised that he still thought of you when the kiss clearly screams something else.

He was hurt, you surely know that just by staring at his downcast eyes.

Sniffing, you hug his waist and leaned your head on his stomach as you felt his hand play with your hair.

"Luka"

"I love you"

You muttered softly.

"I love you too, Y/n.... Just you and only you"

          ——On the day, Kitty Section will send their video to Bob, you made your way to the Couffaine's house boat with some souvenirs with you.
You saw Luka setting the instruments and Marinette checking their costumes, in which you gave the girl a cheer for creating a good design, you seated on the side after putting your phone in a tripod and letting the camera shoot everything even though the performance has not started yet.

After they finish checking and setting everything up,  you pulled Luka to his room and confessed what happened in which ended the two of you kissing. Hand holding you tightly against his chest as soft lips crashed against your, moving in a soft motion.
You smiled under the kiss and wrap your arms around his neck reciprocating his actions with yours.

When you parted, you look up to him

"Wow" you said while chuckling softly feeling Luka running his fingers on your hair, another hand rubbing on your waist.

The boy chuckled softly before releasing you and clasp his hands with yours

"We should go" agreeing, the both of you exited his room just to face a flash of camera and a sly smiling Alya with the Kitty Section behind her, Rose cooing and Juleka having a small smile on her lips.