Chapter 115

Rosalee had stood there.

Stood there and watched as cuts began to appear on Wormtail's skin, the ratty man crying out in pain as blood seeped through his clothes.

And she didn't move until she watched the light leave Wormtail's eyes, sending a killing curse his way just to be sure before she let her flames die down and spun to almost fire a spell at the person who appeared behind her.

"Don't scare me like that Draco!" she exclaimed before ducking as her cousin fired an offensive spell at a death eater that had come flying at her in a plume of smoke.

She then pulled him into one of the covered walkways that surrounded the courtyard as they tried to duck for cover.

"What are you doing here?! You're going to get yourself killed!" she admonished before hexing a death eater running at them.

"So are you! I can't take it anymore Lena! Let me help," Draco begged as he ducked, his cousin firing a spell over his shoulder.

"Fine," she huffed as she met his eyes. "The Slytherins are in the dungeons. McGonagall wanted to keep them from fighting their parents, but they're going to die down there, and they need to make a choice. After that go and help Harry find the next Horcrux. Try to make sure you're not followed."

Draco nodded.

"Don't die," he said in parting and got up to leave when Rosalee stopped him.

"Draco!"

He turned, ducking once more as he saw his cousin's hands spark and she shot a stunning spell at a death eater that had been approaching him from behind.

"My name. Call me Rosalee."

Draco only gave her a small smile as he nodded before he Disapparated and then Rosalee saw something she never wanted to see.

Purple had always been a colour she associated with her boyfriend and that he associated with her. She never really knew why but purple was their colour. When she saw purple, she thought of Fred.

Which was why she was terrified to see purple sparks flare into the sky. A call for help.

And with fear and panic eating away at her, Rosalee Disapparated, praying that she wasn't too late.