11

Jedi knight

Once I had left the meeting I decided to make my way to my dorm room and take a shower, changing my clothes, putting on the necklace Ani had made me. There was a bunch of knocks at my door when I finally finished getting ready, "Come in." I called, brushing my hair through. "Y/n, we have to go back to Naboo." I heard Obi's voice state as the door opened. "Why?" I asked and he sat on my sofa. "The queen is returning." He answered and I put my hair up, walking over to the sofa, seating myself beside Obi. "And Anakin? Is he going to be trained?" I questioned and Obi shrugged his shoulders. "The council has not yet decided, no-one would take him and then your father offered to train him." He explained and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "But, you're his padawan, no-one can have two padawan's at once, the code forbids it." "About that, your father told the council that I'm ready to become a Jedi Knight." He stated with a smile, into which I hugged him. "That's great, Obi. He's right of course." I spoke feeling Obi's arms wrap around me. When we pulled away he checked the time. "We should get going." he commented and I nodded and got up. "Let's go then." I stated, and Obi got up too, we both exited my dorm.

We met with my father and we were taken back to the Naboo ship. "It's not disrespect, master. It's the truth." Obi stated after we got off our transport, they must have been discussing something and I must've zoned out. "From your point of view." My father responded and I looked at them both confused. "The boy is dangerous. They all sense it. Why can't you?" Obi asked and I spoke causing them both to turn. "His fate is uncertain. He's not dangerous." I defended looking at Obi. "The council will decide Anakin's future, that should be enough for you now get on board." My father said harshly, quite annoyed at Obi, Obi sighed and walked off. "That was a bit harsh." I commented and he sighed, "Qui-gon, sir, I don't want to be a problem." I heard Anakin's voice, he must've heard what Obi had said I looked at him, full of sympathy, and watched my father kneel down in front of him. "You won't be, Ani. I'm not allowed to train you so I want you to watch me and be mindful. Always remember: Your focus determines your reality. Stay close to me, and you'll be safe." My Father explained and Anakin twiddled with his hands. "Master, sir. I heard Yoda talking about midi-chlorians. I've been wondering- What are midi-chlorians?" Anakin asked intrigued and I smiled, that was a actually good question and I was going to stay until Obi waved me over, to go on the ship to speak. I sighed, and walked over to him.

"What is it?" I asked and he sighed, "I don't see why your father doesn't understand my doubts." He answered as we booth walked into the ship. "He does but he believes Ani could do some great things, maybe you should trust his judgement, Obi, you might learn something new."  I responded and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Like what?" He questioned and I smiled. "Like don't judge a book by it's cover, Ani is a great kid, Obi, you'll see that soon" I replied walking away and walking towards the cockpit, sitting in a seat. Soon the pilot appeared, which meant that the queen was now on board and we took off. We went into hyperspace and I walked out of the cockpit. "How's it going?" I heard Padme ask and I smiled, "You'll be home in no time." "Y/n, I need to tel you something, privately." She stated looking behind me, seeing Obi. "Sure." I said, turning to see Obi. 

We walked into a room which wasn't occupied. "I haven't been honest with you and I'm telling you this now because I trust you will not expose the secret." She blurted out and I looked at her confused, but gesturing her to keep talking. "I'm not the queen's handmaiden, I am the queen." She stated and I looked at her, then I saw it added all up. "That's why you kept saying that the queen wouldn't agree with this, I'm sorry your highness." I apologized and she cringed. "Just call me Padme." She said and I nodded, "Okay, and you can trust me, I won't tell anyone I promise." She smiled. "Actually, since we're now spilling secrets I would like to get this one off my chest but you cannot tell anyone either, Qui-gon isn't a master who randomly came across me and saved me from slave traders. He's my Father, my mother was a slave and she did die in child birth and my father did take me away from the Slave traders and took me to the Jedi Council." I explained and she smiled. "I know." She stated I looked at her confused. "You gave it away, when we were on Tatooine." She explained and I chuckled, "Oh... that, but you can't tell anyone, it's forbidden and my father could get kicked from the Jedi order." I stated seriously and she smiled, "I won't say a word." She said and I smiled, "Thanks." "Now, I have some queen business to take care of." She announced, walking out of the room, I sat on a chair that was inside, waiting for the ship to land.

"There you are." Obi exclaimed sitting opposite me. "Hi to you too." I rolled my eyes. "Listen, we're going to be in a battle once we land, Jar Jar is going to ask the Gungan's for help." Obi caught me up, "Oh great, that means saving your ass." I joked and he laughed,  "I've saved you more times then you've saved me." He stated and I rolled my eyes. "Wanna bet?" I asked and he smiled, "Now your talking."

Soon the ship landed and Obi walked over to my father while I stayed behind with Anakin and Padme, listening to them both talk. Soon Jar Jar returned from the lake. "Dessa nobody there. the city has been deserted, some fight messa tinks." He announced and Obi looked at my father, "Do you think they've been taken to the camps?" Obi asked and then the captain shook his head, "More likely they were wiped out." "Messa no tink so." Jar Jar stated and then my father looked at him. "Do you know where they are, Jar Jar?" My father asked and Jar Jar aggressively nodded his head, "When in trouble Gungan's go to a sacred place. Messa show you, come on! Messa show you" He exclaimed gesturing us to follow him.

We made it to the Sacred place and we were immediately met by some Gungan's who took us to the bosses.