2.Walks

School was a drag as always with tennis being worse but I am finally on my way back home. Today was filled with nothing but luck. I have no homework and we are almost about to have our first break from school for a week. An entire week of no school.

While walking home, the same route that always feels shorter when I am heading home, I hear someone call me so I turn to face them and it is the cute guy with the fancy car. He is leaning on it as I walk past. "Hey!" He walks over to me, slowly and hauntingly. Fixed in my spot waiting for him to tell me to move. His jacket makes him look sexier. The way the black seems to bounce off his skin and the silver studs on it make his jewellery pop.

"Hi." My voice squeaks a bit and I cover my mouth. He smirks. He has a nose piercing on his left nostril and I can see a bit of tattoos peeking out of his shirt.

"What is your name, Kitten?" Kitten? I do not know why but hearing him call me kitten made me inch closer to him, no one has ever called me kitten before and no word has ever made me feel so rejuvenated.

"I do not introduce myself to strangers." He looks at my shoes before looking back up to my eyes, scratches his neck while letting out a soft chuckling. He looks cute and none threatening unlike before, as though someone flicked a switch.

"My name is Kaiser but you can call me Kai." A smile on his face waiting for my response, the smile was almost smug. Wanting to create space between us, I step back. He stares at my movement forcing me to say my name to have his attention back.

"Kamohelo but you can call me Kamo." He nods before stepping closer while I remain in place. He holds his hand out and I take it and he places a kiss on my hand.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" He is taller than me basically towering over me, something that terrifyingly made me feel safe.

"No, thank you." His smile did not falter and he nods. "It was great seeing you and getting to know your name." He nods again before retreating to his car.

I begin walking not waiting to see if he went into his car or not and I notice that he is watching me as I make my way home. Looking at him with my hands folded. He chuckles before raising his hands and getting into his car. He passes me as he goes about his business.

He is attractive and amazing, I do not know why I declined his offer to walk me home, God knows when I will see him again if I ever will.

Walking into the house tired, I notice my mother in my father's embrace, more than anything these past three weeks have been hard for my mother, she can not stand being away from my father for long.
I too wish for a love like that one day but for now, I walk to my room to watch videos and do my homework.

Seeing a video of a thirst trap reminds me of Kaiser so I decided to stalk him. Searching Instagram I am unable to find him, moving on to other apps still unable to find him, I text my friends, Kate and Sibongile to help me find him, hoping we are not doing anything illegal but I also need to know more about Kai.

"I swear all I know is how he looks and his name." Kate looks as though she is unsure as to what to do while Sibo has hope in her eyes, rallying behind Sibo, Kate and I help her with whatever she may need.

"This is all I could find." She says pointing towards my laptop looking defeated.

"Okay, uhm, what can we conclude?" Kate says sitting down between myself and Sibo who is eating tapas my mother made.

"He ghosted social media after 2013 before then he posted about a brother, a father and a mother, no friends except his Facebook ones and they have no pictures of him at all. It does not mention him going to a high school or university but we do know that he is twenty-one years of age." Sibo concludes her explanation.

"Well, that is through, thank you for that. Now, do we think he is safe?" Safe as in he will not try to kill me. Debating on what to say, Sibo keeps eating while they both avoid my gaze.

"So, he is giving creep vibes?" I fill in the blanks for them but they seem eager to explain.

"No, it is just be careful. He may not be completely safe." Kate says as she lays on her back exposing her bust to us all. Sibo gently caresses Kate's waist and I have been noticing the little extra touches they give each other but I have been staying out of it. It is not my business until they involve me.

"Okay, I promise not to go anywhere with him alone." We all shake and pinky swear on it. Kate asks that we watch a movie and I suggest going to get popcorn because I can see that I am third-wheeling.

After Kate and Sibo left I watched a few series before falling asleep to the thought of seeing Kai again. Waking up the next day to realise that I dreamt of him too. He was caging him on the hood of his car and everyone from school could see. It was enticing, sensual yet still classy or as classy as trashy can be.

On the way to school, Sam, my ex-boyfriend offered me a ride but I passed because I would rather die than have him take me anywhere with himself in the vehicle. Sam and I broke things off on a Rocky Road and so I wish he would die on most days at least.

********

You guys really hate Kai💔😭💀
I thought you would love him but you will, he is a sweetheart.