Chapter One: Fudge Sticks

Chapter One:
Fudge Sticks

Chapter One:Fudge Sticks

It was now the next day. I had messaged Jess and told her about what happened and she threatened to go and kill them. I laughed at that telling her no. I was now getting dressed to head to school.

"Ana come on or we are good to be late," Bella yelled and I sighed putting on my perfume before heading downstairs with my bag.

"Alright, I am ready

"Alright, I am ready. Do you have my coffee?" I asked Bella and she smiled at me handing to me.

"Thank you," I told her as we both headed to the car.
"Are you going to be okay?" Bella asked me and I sighed nodding at her.

"Yeah, I will be. Emmett and Rosalie no longer go to school since they graduated so I will be fine," I told Bella and she nodded at me squeezing my hand.

When we got there I saw the Cullens on including Rosalie and Emmett. I ignored all of them walking towards school missing the way that Emmett and Rosalie's eyes followed and the way Jess and Angela nodded at each other.

They both walked over to them with Eric, Tyler, and Mike behind them.

"No," Jess tells them and they both look towards her.
"Excuse me," Rosalie asked her glaring at her.

"Listen to me you do not get to come back here and think that you can just have her back. We were the ones who were here for her. I am the one who held her as she cried when you both left her. So give her time. Let her figure out what she wants," Jess told them and they sighed nodding their heads.

Jess and Angela then turn and start walking away.
"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Angela asked Jess who nodded.

"We will go after school. Come on," Jess told her as they walked into school.

______

During school, I was lucky and didn't run into any of the Cullens. As I was walking to the truck I was suddenly pulled into a closet. I immediately punched whoever pulled me in the room making me and them cry out in pain.