6

▬▬▬ 第六章,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

▬▬▬ 第六章,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Monday

Another day of boring school... though, my friends make it better.

Wait... what is Teruhashi gonna say when we see her? You know, I'm not going to worry about it right now. I'll just think of something when it happens.

I finished my breakfast and washed my dish. I checked the time and saw that I still have a few more minutes left so I just scrolled through various apps on my phone.

I got interrupted by someone ringing the doorbell.

I turn my phone off and swiftly put it into my pocket. I got up and opened the door to see Saiki.

'School.'

"Oh yeah! Hold on." I shut the door and run up into my room to grab my backpack. I quickly put it on and walk outside.

"Hi!" I run up to him.

'Hey.' he simply said, no expression shown on his face whatsoever.

"Ah! You're wearing the outfit that I picked out for you! You're going to get so many compliments."

'Yes, I am wearing it. I like it and you told me to wear it today.'

"Yeah... I'm glad you like it! It looks really good on you." I complimented, looking him up and down.

'You told me that like a thousand times.'

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I just can't get over it." I chuckled, looking forward.

'Mk.'

Man sure is boring...

...

'Oh no, Teruhashi's coming over.' I warned Saiki.

'What?' he quickly turns around and see's the glowing bluenette. 'Oh..'

"Hey Saiki, Hey L/n..!"

"Hey." I smile and waved at her.

"I saw you guys at the mall the other day... I think Friday? Anyways, I called out for you guys and you ignored me. I also noticed you guys running?"