Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure

not edited- HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH COMMENT YOU DIRTY WHOREEEE

smut airlines, please keep both hands on deck and vote and comment. I SEE YOU.

Play the songgggg

Listen up whoreeeee. Ivy does not get preggo in this whole book so there will be sex without condoms (she's on BC) and he will pull out so don't comment annoying shit

"Ouch, my foot asshole" I mutter against his lips when he smacks my foot into the wall, I wrap my legs around his waist fully this time before he falls on the bed with me right on top of him

"Sorry baby" he breaths out out of breath, we were like making out in that forest and then we didn't wait a second before getting his nice driver dude to drive us back home. And now we're making out on the bed

I smile before my hands cradle his cheeks and his lips come slamming down against mine, my hands slide down to his chest as he sucks on my bottom lip.

Woah, I'm so horny

I smirk against his lips when I feel his erection under me, grinding down knowing what I do when he groans tilting his head back slightly. My hands un-button his shirt and I toss it on the floor where both my dress and his blazer had been thrown.

"Temptress" he mutters before his hand grabs my waist and he flips us so I'm under him this time, "I'm not doing anything, darling" I whisper innocently as he scoffs before his lips come crashing down against my neck

"Ivy" he calls against my neck as I feel his tongue graze my collar bone and my underwear pools with wetness as I hum knowing if I open my mouth all that will come out is a moan.

"Can I touch you?" he asks lightly as his hand rests on my hip bone, his finger under the hem of my lace underwear as his soft lips hover so close to the skin of my neck that I feel his warm breath when he talks. 

"Yes" I nod with my eyes shut, needy horse yet again...

He doesn't wait a second before my underwear is thrown to the floor leaving me bare to him as he let's out a shaky exhale, "So wet for me, like a good girl" he whispers in my ears and I feel his finger run down my wet slit as I let out a light moan of his name.

I only feel myself wetter then before by his words as his finger pushes inside me, he slides down my body and his hands grab my thighs pinning them to the bed as he kisses the insides of my thighs, my stretch marks. 

"So fucking beautiful" he whispers so close to my throbbing core that I feel his breath against my wetness

"Ares, please" My voice comes out as a whimper when he keeps kissing down my thigh, my clit aches with need as he teases me.

He lets out a small chuckle before I feel his mouth on my clit, biting down on my lip as his tongue sweeps against my needy clit. His fingers rub small circles on my thighs as he sucks on my clit.