Ridiculous Arguments

Slender's Pov

I decide to go killing to try and clear my head when work ends up impossible to focus on. I sigh heavily and teleport into the forest, deciding on a small stroll before I went on my murderous rampage. I pause when I feel a familiar presence in my woods, following after it slowly like I'm stalking my prey. I easily blend with the trees when I come across Sally's favorite wildflower clearing, pausing when the familiar scent leads to none other than Y/N. I watch her carefully, but she remains as calm and content as ever as she relaxes there. Her foot taps away to some best she's listening to as she simply basks in the sun. I almost didn't want to disturb her but then again this was a prime opportunity to end her. I'd find some excuse later and I knew this forest so well it wouldn't be any issue hiding the body from the others. I release my tendrils and stand tall amongst the trees, sending out static signals as I begin walking towards her.

"Dear child, you know it's dangerous to wander the woods when there's a serial killer around," I growl, increasing the static around us.

"Dear Slenderman please join me," She hums, waving a hand over but not bothering to get up and open her eyes.

"Excuse me?" I ask in shock, my static fading as I freeze in place. She.....wasn't afraid? "I'm about to kill you and you're inviting me to lay amongst the daisies?"

"Well, it's a very peaceful and beautiful place. Do you really want to drench it in blood? I mean if you do go for it but if not just let me enjoy some final moments of peace," She hums out softly. "Can you grant a woman at least that much? You may as well join in. Take a load off."

"You're not scared of me?" I deadpan.

"Nope! If you want to kill me you will. Doesn't matter if I try to run or not," She tells me. "It's not that I don't have a life I want to continue living, I'm just not afraid of death. People die every single day and if I run into an unfortunate accident then it happens. I'll have you know that there are some little kids who would be very upset if I disappeared though."

"Y/N I murder people," I warn her. "I can easily murder you!"

"Your attempts at being scary aren't very effective," She says with a tired yawn.

"Y/N, I suggest you run," I growl, having enough of this folly as I grow to my towering height, my tendrils swaying with my anger as I send out a sharp current of static.

"Ow! Hey!" She snaps as she holds her head in pain. "Please just wait until I head home! I don't want to soil this place!"

My static ceases immediately as she holds her head in her hands, her body trembling and I can easily tell she's crying. A frown would tug at my mouth if it were present as I allow myself to relax into my general form. Why......I didn't mean to make her cry.....I mean, I did but now I actually felt guilt! Of all the things to feel, it's guilty?! I take a hesitant step towards her and sit down a small distance from her, letting myself relax. I fold my hands in my lap and just stare ahead with my non-existent eyes.

"You're more concerned with a pretty clearing over your life?" I finally break the silence after a while.

"I want other people to enjoy it along with the animals too," She explains, parting a few flowers to show wildlife foot tracks. "There's already enough devastation when it comes to nature, I don't want to add to it."

"You're very odd," I remark, scooting closer to her slightly.

"Why thank you," She says with a soft laugh. "I haven't had this type of headache in a long time."

"My apologies. I didn't think that through," I admit.

"I envy you you know," She sighs, gently lying back down among the flowers and closing her eyes.