Shock, Surpise, and Plans

(A/N: Slender has the 'tear away' mouth often seen in fanart hence how he can kiss.)

~~~~

Your Pov

I stand in the middle of the woods, my mind devoid of all thoughts as I try to recover from the shock of what just happened. I slowly bring my hand up and touch my lips, heat rising to my face as I feel the lingering warmth he had left behind just moments ago. Slenderman, the Slenderman had just kissed me. My heart pounds hard in my chest from the very idea at the reality that had just happened. Why did he even do that in the first place? That was the big question. Why did he actually backdown when I asked him to?! He could have killed me, had every right too, and yet he kissed me instead. Was I going insane? It sure as hell felt like it.

The only thing was it felt so familiar! I couldn't place it but it made me want to melt!  It was so warm and comforting, making me wish I could do it again and that it would last longer......Sure he teleported away right after but he still did it! It was so weird! Did this mean he liked me or was he somehow marking me for later? It didn't make sense based on what I knew but maybe that was what he was doing? I manage to get my bearings long enough to actually find my way back to my house, having no idea how I managed to even do it safely. I sigh softly and get a quick shower in before I climb into my bed and slump against my pillows. My eyes widen in surprise when a familiar scent hits me, sitting up and grabbing my usual pillow. I inhale and am immediately hit with Sam's scent......but, it wasn't just Sam I was smelling. My eyes widen in shock as I jerk the pillow back and stare at it as realization suddenly dawns on me. Wait......no way!

I was thinking I now had a human male and now a mythical male being after me not I realized that was no longer the case. He could try but that scent was way too similar for 'either men' to be an individual person! I could be going crazy but I really didn't think I was in this moment. Sam was Slenderman and Slenderman was Sam. I have no doubt about it! They were one in the same! If that was true then did that mean.....

I shoot up in bed as realization dawns on me, my mind racing a million miles a second. If I was right and they were the same man then it was entirely possible that Sally was real too! The little girl I had come to adore so much was also one of my most favorite creatures in the whole entire world! This was all so much to handle! I just couldn't believe it! I felt like a giddy school girl crushing on a boy for the first time! Butterflies danced in my stomach as my heart races with excitement, a stupid grin plastered on my lips as I squeal in delight. This was so unbelievable!

The two creatures I've obsessed with over the years turned out to be real and at least one of them liked me! I knew Sally liked me but I didn't think Slenderman really did. Even if we did both kiss one another maybe he was just testing the waters? I wanted to keep my hopes up but it was entirely possible I was right. He was just resting the waters and there was a good chance nothing would come to fruition. It would be disappointing but the most disappointing thing would to not be able to see Sally anymore. I was certain I could tuck away my feelings if I have to. It would be for Sally's sake. Great friends would be fine with me as long as it meant I could still see her. 

However.....there was one tiny problem. I wasn't just your average school teacher from a small town. In fact, I had a rather dark secret that I kept close to my heart and I had no idea how Slender would end up reacting......

~~~~

Slender's Pov

Once I'm calm I straighten up and take a few deep and calming breaths. I blow out a small breath, certain my blush is absent and I'm cooled down before I head into the mansion. I greet the few pastas that weren't out for the night.

"Umm Slenderman?" Jeff calls, trying to contain obvious laughter.

"What is it child?" I ask him, confused by his laughter.

"Why do you have lipstick......again?" He asks me with a wider toothed grin. "You crossdressing now?"

"What?" I ask him in confusion. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You have lipstick on your face," He snorts with laughter. "It's a pretty good color on you too."

"Lipstick?" I ask i confusion, wiping my hand across my face where my mouth should be.

I stare in surprise as I pull my hand back, showing a natural colored lipstick upon my fingertips. Crap! I completely forgot that Y/N was wearing lipstick! So much for trying to hide my actions. Of course my mansion residents would have a keen eye for this sort of thing, especially since I wasn't acting as my normal self. I didn't mean to draw so much attention but this woman had thoroughly shocked and confused me!

"Who is she?" He asks with a smirk. "You got two humans vying for you now?"

"No one," I tell him, turning away to head upstairs."

"Where do you think you're going? You said no one, but there is obviously a girl. You've come home with that exact shade of lipstick twice," Ben grins in amusement as he puts down his control for once.

"There is no girl," I state defiantly. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I went to see Offender."

"He does not wear that shade in any of his forms and he'd throw a fit if you wore a nude lipstick that doesn't match your skin tone," Eyeless Jack points out. "We've met the dude."

"You went and saw Miss Y/N again?!" Sally gasps. "Why didn't you take me?!"

"Sally!" I exclaim, staring at her in disbelief with flushed cheeks. "I didn't! I swear!"

"What do you say we do undercover work Ben?" Jeff questions with a grin. "Let's learn even  more about her!"

"You read my mind," Ben snickers. "We'll scout out the human for you!"

"You two do it and you're grounded," I growl at them. "I said you could 'run into her' if it's convenient. Nothing more than that. I don't know enough about her to possibly risk any of you going after her."

"But Slender!" They both exclaim.

"No butts. And Sally why aren't you in bed?" I ask her.

"Because you left and I wanted you to tuck me in," She pouts as she looks up at me.

"Oh alright," I say, smiling softly scooping her into my arms so I can carry her to bed. "You have school tomorrow little miss. You can't stay up like you usually do."

"Then don't leave me until I fall asleep," Sally huffs out. "You know I can't fall asleep without you. How'd killing go? How did you run into Miss Y/N?"

"I was walking in the tree line when I saw her walking. I just figured I'd join her on an evening stroll is all," I offer up as an explanation.

"She would like you as you are daddy," Sally points out as I tuck her into bed.

"How do you mean?" I ask her gently.

"She would like your normal form too. I know she's a human but she's not a bad one. She'd like us no matter what," She says with a soft yawn. "I don't think she'd be afraid of us."

"You might be right," I sigh softly, sitting with her until she falls asleep. She might just be right.

~~~~

Jeff's Pov

"Ben I think he's falling for a human," I tell him, twirling my knife in my hand.

"Isn't that the exact thing he told us not to do?" He questions as he pauses his game. "All humans are bad. That's what he always tells us!"

"Well, rules are always meant to be broken," I say shrugging. "It seems only fitting that Slenderman would happen to break his own rule which makes him hypocritical if he denies us doing it."

"Do you think it's just because Sally likes her so much?" Ben inquires curiously.

"Possibly. Wanna do undercover work tonight?" I ask him.

"Absolutely. Let's go see what that human is getting up to. She must surely have some alter your notice," Ben points out.

"Meet me down here at one," I tell him before going to my room.

Y/N you better be careful. I may take every effort to annoy Slenderman but he still gave me a home, and if you hurt him I'll hurt you ten fold. You can count on that. Even with how I get no one harmed the creepypasta family of the Slender Mansion. That was a promise all of us had made.