Freeze Trespasser

Your Pov

   My mind was still reeling from the events that had unfolded in the last few hours. I just met The Slenderman and I swear my head is about to explode from thrill and excitement. He didn't kill me though! He actually kissed me. ME! Some strange girl he met just a month ago who has been crushing on him for ages! He might think I'm insane, maybe the kiss didn't mean anything, I didn't know. I was figuring the negative thoughts and just trying to enjoy the happiness of it. This little bit of simple attention I received from this creature who is nothing but a ruthless killer has made my entire body melt into butter, my heart to start pounding like a jack hammer, and my cheeks to create what's probably a brand new shade of red.

        I let out a soft breath as I head to my studio, pulling out a new piece of blank paper and beginning to draw the tall and slender being that's become etched deep in my mind and is starting to dig his way into my heart, a sweet creature in a pink dress clinging tight to his neck as she enjoys a piggey back. Slenderman and Sally. These two creepypastas have always been my favorite creatures and meeting them in real life only gives them a deeper spot inside my heart. The thought of them being killers should turn me off but it doesn't! Murder was bad sure but not always, at least that's how I felt. Sometimes really bad people needed to be taken out for the better of the world.

Besides, who was I to judge anything? I grew up around murderers, thieves, drugs, and so much more.  A person who enjoys killing is nothing new to me and I find it oddly comforting. Honestly? It had been a short time but Slender and Sally really did make my feel like I was home. The peace and comfort they brought to me was one I haven't felt in a very, very long time. Without even thinking I manage to sketch myself in with them, holding their hands as the sun shines above us while we stand in a flower field. It was beautiful in my eyes and I so badly wanted it to be real! I want to be given the change but I know that if I do I'd lose my life or they would disappear from it for forever......

I groan softly as I stretch out my tired limbs, getting up from my desk and setting the drawing aside with plans to color everything in later. Once I get my supplies put away I head out of the room and take care of my evening routine, a light smile on my lips as I settle underneath my covers in bed once I'm all done. I could only hope that I would have pleasant dreams tonight......

~~~~

Ben's Pov

        Once the clock strikes one, sending a single reverberating sound through the quiet mansion that is usually alight with life, now silent and echoing that single chime. A chill goes down even my ruthless spine, the sound haunting and unsettling in the quiet air.I meet Jeff down at the front door as we had planned, the two of us heading out to find Sally's teacher. After I managed to hack Slender's phone I found his recent locations and narrowed things down from there. I follow the smiling killer out the door and into the woods, my coded blood coursing through my veins at the excitement of gathering new information on this creature that seems to have stolen the heart of our protector. Despite what he says it's clear there are feelings there and we had best uncover everything we can before he falls too hard and becomes hurt. We may be killers but we still have hearts.

        "What will we be looking for exactly?" Jeff asks, glancing over at me as he constantly twirls his knife in hand. From anxiety or excitement? I wasn't sure.

        "A computer or a safe that can provide us with information that only she knows or has access to!" I call to him, the wind rushing past the two of us at a whistling speed, almost as if to slow us down even by mere minutes.

       A storm seems to be coming which explains the woods, the sky darker from lack of stars and moonlight due to cloud cover. We finally get to the house, picking the window with red light in it. Surely that's where her bedroom was, the light likely to keep the dark at bay. We manage to get it unlocked before we slip inside, the two of us freezing in shock at the sight before us. The red is coming from strip lights along the top of the walls of the room, fixing it a very eery feeling in of itself but what shocked us the most was all of the drawings she had hung up. Countless upon countless pictures of the mansion residents hang along the wall, the red light only adding to the gruesomeness of some of the scenes.

        "She's more psychotic then I am," Jeff mumbles, a light sound of pride and awe in his voice as his fingers trail along a picture pinned on the wall of him in mid kill.

        "You can play burglar and fanboy later Jeff. Right now we need to search for what we came here to get." I remind him.

"A few minutes," He responds.

I admit that I can't completely blame him though, these drawings really are incredibly and very well done, but right now we need to protect our protector. We needed the information and needed to be back before Slender was up. We had both told him we were too tired to go killing so he suggested we go to bed early. He wouldn't be happy if we came back from possible killings after telling him that we were too tired for it.

"We can't. We need to hurry before we're dead," I remind him.

        "Yeah, yeah. A computer or a safe," He mumbles, taking one last look at the drawings on the wall before we both slip out of the room and exploring the rest of the house.

        I follow after him. We split to search the rest of the house, disappointed when I come up empty handed. Where the hell did she even keep everything?! Why keep it all in her room when she has a perfectly good studio to do everything in? I press my ear against the door she had to be in and listen, managing to catch her soft and rhythmic sleep breathing. As quietly as I can I open the door, spotting the electronics I was needing in order to get more dirt on her. I smirk and step into the room, freezing when I hear the sudden sound of a cocked gun. Shit.

    "Don't move or I will not hesitate to shoot you," A low voice growls in my direction, the figure shrouded in darkness as the silver weapon glints dangerously from the light in the hall.

(E/C) eyes meet with my own black orbs dotted in red pupils, both of us staring and daring the other to so much as blink. Well shit, this wasn't exactly how I was expecting things to go. Clearly this woman was smarter than she liked to let on and there was something else about her. The way she held the gun was so steady and precise I knew it was fixed right between my eyes. I can't explain how exactly how I knew this but my intuition was generally strong and precise in moments of life and death. Right now I was facing a possible death moment should she fire rapidly. I could survive a lot of things but several shots to the head? That wasn't so easy to survive.