Chapter 48

Author P.O.V

"You need to talk to Dom," King says to Jordyn who looks up from the book he's currently reading.

It was one of those days where everyone is all over the place. Andre is out with Nacia and Shawn. Dom is God knows where, and Trey is in his office doing some paperwork.

King and Jordyn are in the living room alone, so King took the opportunity to ask Jordyn to take to Dom, and get things situated because the way things are looking Dom is going to continue collectively avoiding them all.

"Why?" Jordyn questions not taking his beautiful eyes that are even more illuminated due to the TV screen's brightness off the TV. King has to admit Jordyn is a really pretty person. Like insanely pretty, but that's beside the point.

"You don't think he's been acting strange?" King queries in a curious voice. He's sure Jordyn has noticed Dom's odd behavior.

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with me?" Jordyn questions making King narrow his eyes at him. King wonders if Jordyn is acting stupid or if he's just stupid. Probably both.

"Can you just speak to him I think you're the best person to deal with him" King says not hinting that it has something to do with him.

"Why?" Jordyn questions again still not taking his eyes off the TV. Now that King thinks about it Jordyn and Nacia are a lot alike, and everything Shawn says is true. Because Nacia always repeats "Why" until he gets an answer that satisfies his curiosity just like what Jordyn is doing currently.

"Jordyn, you startin to piss me off" King warns in a slow tone. This makes Jordyn look away from the T.V and stare at King with a blank stare almost as if he's asking King to repeat himself. Maybe if King slowly backs away Jordyn won't shoot lasers out his eyes.

Jordyn doesn't understand how he's pissing King off. If anything he should be the one getting pissed off because King is currently bothering him.

"I-I mean uh you're putting me in an annoying position" King clarifies and Jordyn raises a brow asking King to elaborate.

"You're being weird towards Dom, and imma need you to fix that, so things can go back to normal" King explains and Jordyn turns his attention back to the TV staying silent. King let's out a sigh of relief he almost died.

"Dom is just feeling bad about it, and I don't want him to feel bad anymore, so can you talk to him please," King says this time taking on a different approach.

"Fine, I'll talk to him, but I'm not sure how that will fix anything," Jordyn says shrugging his shoulders. At this point, he's just trying to get King off his back. Because he might talk to Dom and he might not.

"You promise" King questions and Jordyn rolls his eyes.

"Yes, King I promise" Jordyn answers in a monotone voice.

"Pinky swear," King says sticking his pinky out with an evil smile on his face. Jordyn never breaks piny promises. King will have to thank Shawn for passing the information along.

"Pharaoh" Jordyn states giving King an incredulous look.

"Jordyn" King mimics making Jordyn roll his eyes while sticking out his pink that King locks into with his own with a satisfied smile on his face. After King is sure Jordyn is going to speak to Dom he goes off to bother Trey in his office.

"Let's make a TikTok" King says walking into Trey's office without knocking. He has the privilege to do so without getting in trouble with Trey.

"Bambi...no" Trey says with a tired expression. King has been trying to get Trey to make a TikTok with him for weeks, and he's not giving up until he gets his TikTok.