Vah Rudania

Link suddenly felt shoved forward. Quickly turning around, he saw Bludo staring at him, prodding at him with his finger.

"You okay there, tiny Champion?"

Link gave a nod.

"What got into you back there?"

"I remember Daruk." the Champion said.

"Now you do? Hylians sure are strange. Anyways, Yunobo is actually a descendant of the Great Daruk. That's why that slacker can even use Daruk's Protection! He uses it to protect himself when we fire him at Rudania. That's the only way we can chase that blasted beast away. We have no choice because normal cannonballs are no good against him." the Goron boss explained.

"I see."

"But that's enough outta me. Time to go drive off Rudania!"

Just as Bludo began to walk off, he suddenly jolted up, as another crack was heard from his back.

"Gah! Arrrgh..."

He crouched down and put his large hand on his back.

"Youch... Owwwowow..."

"Are you okay?" asked Link.

"Oh yeah, just peachy. Dumb Hylian, OF COURSE I'm not okay. Owww... Arghhh... I'm afraid I won't be goin' anywhere today. I hate to put you on the spot, but... can ya please go tell Yunobo that I'm gonna have to cancel today? Ow..."

"Sure. Where is he?" Link asked.

"By the Bridge of Eldin. Just take the same path that led to the Abandoned North Mine, but use the minecart rails instead, it'll be quicker.

"Very well."

He then headed off with Taima at his side. In reality though, he had no intention of leaving things undone. If Bludo wouldn't help him, he'd simply do it by himself. Following the road, he came across a long metal railway, a minecart sitting idly by, unused.

The two climbed in, as they looked for a way to get it going. Link soon found a small hole in the back of the cart. Remembering how he had used the cannon, he decided to apply the same logic to the mechanism here. Using his Sheikah slate to summon a bomb, he rolled it in and detonated it. The cart was propelled forward, skidding on the rails beneath it.

Link continued forward, using a bomb whenever the cart began to slow down. Soon enough, they came to a stop, as the cart hit some buffers at the end of the track. The two got out of the cart, as Link checked the map. There was still a way to go before they got to the bridge.

"Come on."

They continued onward, walking through the steam of nearby hot springs, as they soon found another minecart track. Using the same trick as last time, they easily rode a cart all the way to the other side. Getting off, they made their way up a rocky hill.

As they came near the top however, they suddenly spotted something in the distance. Taking a closer look, Link realized it was Yunobo, standing atop a cannon. He was kneeling down on the ground, shaking with his hands over his head as Daruk's Protection surrounded him. Two moblins were there, taking turns at striking the barrier, roaring the terrified Goron beneath it.

"Yaah! Someone, please help me!" he cried out.

"Go!" Link suddenly shouted to Taima.

The two immediately rushed forward. Link pulled out his royal bow as he fired an ice arrow at one of the moblins, freezing him in place. Taima sprinted towards the other one, leaping up and tackling it to the ground, baring her fangs and claws.