Desperate for a Miracle

A/N: Slender brothers order from oldest to youngest. Slenderman (oldest), Trenderman (second oldest), Sexual Offenderman [Offenderman] (third oldest), Splendorman [or Splenderman/Splendy] (youngest).

~~~~

Slender's Pov

I stay in the shadows to watch everything hung old, surveying the area so I knew the best possible method to kill everyone. I jerk just attention back to Y/N who had tackled Ash, my static beginning to expand when he stabs her in the chest, the lights beginning to flicker. The others notice but Y/N pays no mind, my heart racing when she lets loose on ash despite the blood coming from her chest. He must not have hit the heart or any major arteries but it was still a deep wound. I pause everything when Y/N suddenly demands a drawing, surprised when she opens the envelope with the drawing Sally had made her. She closes the folder and holds it close to her, everything finally getting to her.

I let loose as I grow to my tallest and most monster it's form, my tendrils shooting out as I'm quick to capture her unconscious form before it hits the ground. Everyone begins screaming and trying to make a run for it but my static brings them to their knees. I would end all of them! ALL OF THEM! The lights flicker on and off as I slaughter every single human insight, holding Y/N close to me. Once every last one is slaughtered I coat them walls and floor with my symbol, warning others that I was here. If their allies ever showed up there would be consequences. I would end this line of mafia for good.

I quickly teleport to the mansion with Y/N in my arms, everyone looking up in shock. "GRAB EYELESS JACK!"

Once my orders are out I rush Y/N to the infirmary, laying her down in the hospital bed. A beeping catches my attention and I snatch the small tracking device from my pocket, my blood running cold as I see her heart rate slowing. NO!

"What the hell?! You were supposed to save her!" EJ barks when he rushes inside.

"Just fix her!" I demand of him. "NOW!"

"EH?! Fix her? Do you realize that there is no way of recovering her! Slenderman there's so many open wounds a blood transfusion is pointless, her back is so destroyed it's a miracle she's even alive, and there's a wound in her chest that may have pierced the heart! She's not going to make it! Had you listened to Sally sooner she'd have a chance but her chance at life is zero Slenderman! Not even I can fix her!" E.J. yells, black tears streaming down his cheeks as his pointed teeth grit with their own sorrow. "I should have known something was wrong and maybe she'd still have had a chance. I should have known he'd found her....."

"THERE HAS TO BE A WAY! PLEASE EJ!" I snarl, my tendrils snapping behind me and breaking several things as my rage boils, my hand clinging tight to Y/N's cooling one. "DO SOMETHING!"

"YOU SAID YOURSELF SHE WAS JUST A STUPID HUMAN! WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH NOW?!" EJ demands of me, his own anger clear as he brandishes a scalpel, the two of us squaring off over the dying Y/N in our anger. "WHY DO YOU CARE?!"

"BECAUSE.....B-BECAUSE....," I trail off, gritting my teeth and snarling. "BECAUSE I LOVE HER, SHE LOVES SALLY LIKE I DO, AND IF WHAT YOU TWO SAY IS TRUE THEN SHE LOVES ME TOO! AND I DON'T WANT HER GONE.......I don't want to lose the one human that could see past everything. Who could see past the monster that I am. That we all are!"

"I'm sorry, Slender..... There's nothing that even I could do," He apologizes, bowing his head in defeat. "Best we can do is make sure she's at peace."

"Y/N's going to die?" Sally's voice pipes up, my head snapping over in shock. "We were too late...."

I want to promise Sally she would be okay but I know I can't. There wasn't anything we could do to help her. She was too far gone. Any human should be dead but Y/N's body is still fighting. It was just a matter of time before all was lost and she gave up the last of the fight she possessed.

"I'm sorry, Sals," I tell her, kneeling down and holding her when she runs to me for a hug. "I'm so sorry."

"She didn't say goodbye to me," Sally whispers softly, clinging tight to me. "I don't want her to say goodbye....."

"I know sweetie. I know," I breathe out.

"That expression is hardly suiting when you're before someone that holds so much value to you!" A cheerful voice giggles, bells ringing to announce his presence, and instant irritation tainting my aura.

"I have to agree with pok-a-dots on this one. How could you two look so glum with such a beauty," Another purrs, his hand instantly getting slapped away as he receives my glare for trying to touch Y/N.

"While I'm in agreement with the other two on your expression, what amazes me is the very fact you haven't noticed the shift in the air. Even the pervert figured it out and he was in the middle of a meal, though this human is of much better quality than what our third eldest sibling chose," A more mature voice declares, his voice lighter and more delicate as he sketches away in his usual 'inspiration' book.

"Why are you three even here?!" I snap, pulled from my sorrow momentarily in my agitation to see my three younger siblings.

"It's so simple, Slender. When an Enderman finds the one they can't live without, aka soulmate, mate, whatever you want to call them, and the creature isn't immortal, or is too weak to meet their mate's needs, they are then reborn into a creature more befitting of that particular Enderman. It was supposedly a legend made up by one of the original Enderman's, but it would appear that 'legend' is coming true. So long as the mate is strong enough to endure the process at least. She is becoming one of us, or more specifically a Creepypasta with Enderman abilities. She's changing to better help the one she loves most," Trender declares, a proud smirk on his face as all of our eyes are once again brought to the woman I so desperately wanted to survive.

"You sure picked yourself a real beauty," Offender grins. "Can't believe you waited so long to introduce us!"

"She's going to survive?" Sally pipes up, looking up at her Uncle Trender. "She will won't she?!"

"You said she didn't say goodbye right?" Trender asks gently. "She would never leave without saying bye, right?"

"Yes!" She says, looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Then I think there's a really great chance she'll make it through this then," Trender promises. "Make sure you tell her how much you're rooting for her."

Sally smiles and leaves my arms to go to Y/N, standing on a chair and holding her hand before telling her about all the things she still wanted to do with Y/N.

"We'll be right back EJ. Please watch them," I tell the kidney eater before motioning just brothers from the room.

"Why are you doing this? I can feel her getting colder and stiffer, how is she suddenly changing now and not before?" I demand of my brothers. "How the hell did you even know?"

"Just like we can sense each other we could also sense her. As for your other question, she's finally changing because you acknowledged your feelings. Had you not been so uptight about it it would have happened sooner," Trender explains. "But you have a temper and a serious prejudice over humans. Are you really that surprised?"

"You should be happy! From what we've heard she's perfect for you!" Splendors chirps happily. "I have no doubt she's strong enough to undergo the change!"

"She's nearly dead! She can't undergo the change!" I argue in frustration.

"Wow, I'm telling her when she gets up," Offender snickers. "You really need to start having faith in others. Quit expecting the worst  case and have some faith for once."

"Why should I when things always go wrong?" I snap back. "I focus on the logic side of things."

"Just have some faith in someone for once," Splendor retorts. "It's not that hard to do."

"Worst case she dies. Best case she's able to do it. Which do you want?" Trender questions.

"Of course I want her to live!" I bark back in anger. "I don't want her to die!"

"Then keep faith she'll survive! If you don't want her she will die!" Trender fires back. "Get it through that thick skull that she loves you just as much as you love her and will survive!"