He started it and Distractions

Zeke looks forward to seeing none other than a monsterfied cat demon in front of him who seemed to be in a bad mood but then it notices Zeke. Seeing Zeke the Cat demon quickly shrinks and turns back into Lux the god of beast and monsters. Lux tries to turn around and whistles as he tries to nonchalantly walk away sweating a bit. 

But he is the grab by the nape of his neck by Zeke who is giving him dead fish eyes and seems to want direct answers for why two of his gods are fighting in a courtyard. Zeke then turns to look back at Helgon to see him gathering himself and dusting off the dirt he has on him. Zeke then looks around and glares at the spectators and they quickly disperse and return to their respective roles in the God realm.

Zeke then puts Lux down and tells both his gods to follow him, they do so a bit scared. Zeke leads them to his office and they all take a seat Zeke at his desk looks at the two gods. He speaks,

Zeke ( So which one of you care to explain why I came back from my little tour to two of my GODS fighting like they are in a schoolyard?)

The two look at him and awkwardly stay silent until Lux exhales deeply and talks,

Lux ( He said that all monsters deserve to go Punishment and both Paradise because there's no need to judge such mindless beasts! So I hit him in the face with a paw to defend my fellow monsters as that is unfair and there are those who are worthy of Paradise.)

Helgon ( But I say the truth monsters are mindless drones who do not need such judgment passed on them wasting such time. When it's simple to send them to Punishment for the rest of eternity.)

Lux ( WHY YOU ONE-EYED FOOL!!!)

Helgon ( YOU DARE THROW INSULTS AT ME YOU GRACELESS HAIRBALL!)

Zeke ( ENOUGH!)

As Zeke says that the room shakes with intensity causing both gods to fix themselves quickly and shut up as Zeke calms down. Zeke pinches the bridge of his nose as he thinks of a proper response.

Zeke ( Ok so all this started because Helgon says monsters are mindless and don't even need to be judged and should be sent to punishment automatically. While Lux says monsters are more than what they see on the surface and deserve to be reviewed fairly and see if they can be sent to Paradise is this correct?)

 Both Lux and Helgon shake their heads in agreeance with Zeke's statement Zeke ponders more on the question as he needs to resolve this matter. After about 20 mins Zeke speaks,

Zeke ( Ok this is how it's gonna go Monsters will be fairly judged based on their personalities and choices and if they need to be rewarded or punished based on those will determine the individual as we do with all the other races. Ok?)

Lux seems content as he makes a more enjoyed face but Helgon makes a scrunched face as he seems dissatisfied with Zeke's decision on the matter. After a minute Helgon nods a bit lacking though. With that, the matter was solved and Zeke sent the two to their respective duties as they were Gods.

Zeke exhales and decides to open his interface and watch his world to relax his mind and before what to do with the new race he was gifted. He looks to the southern continent as an epic battle happens and many Scaled, Yet-Tah, and Nekoi fight with explosions of magic and closing of blades to meet one another.

In one of those battles, a very large and muscular Scaled warrior is locked in single combat with an equally large Yet-Tah brute both jumping back to readjust themselves readying their respective weapons. Both lock eyes as neither seem to move then as if a bell has rung they both dash at each other swinging their weapons against each other the clash causes sparks to fly and they repeatedly counter each other. 

The sparks fly both warriors do not give the other any room to breathe as if one does the other with becoming victorious in their combat. The as if the final strike was to happen a large roar is heard from the battlefield as all fights stop to look at the origin of the sound to see upon the largest hill a young Yet-Tah male and Old Scaled male stand there wielding but a simple flag.