Part: 8}{ A Hoggy-Warty-Hogwarts}{1}

The part you have all been waiting for!

When they actually go to Hogwarts, the main plot of this story!

And some of you may know, I do not like writing very long chapters, so this will have two parts; though will be posted on the same day!

Again, thank you: Ley7145, For this story idea, I am Re-reading the book and I have many good ideas.

Hehehe.

Anywho, into the story!

-Technoblade-

I piled the trunk onto the cart at King Cross Station, along with the cage that Wither was in.

"Where are we supposed to go again!?" Tommy shouted at the rest of us. Phil explained to us an hour ago that we were supposed to walk through the wall between platforms 9 and 10.

"9 and 3 quarters Tommy, just follow the rest of us and you shouldn't get lost," Wilbur shouted over to him.

I pushed my cart towards platform 9, not caring if I lost anyone in the process. The station was packed with people, at first, I thought I recognized someone but they vanished before I could get a good look. Before long I reached platform 9, I moved my stuff between the two walls separating 9 and 10. 

A couple of seconds later Tommy and Tubbo zoomed towards me at full speed. I moved out of the way and they slowed down. "HA! I WIN TUBSTER! YOU WERE TOO SLOW!" Tommy shouted at Tubbbo.

"You guys need to quiet down, we don't want to make a scene," Niki gasped, running towards us.

Everyone else rolled their carts behind her. "So what are we supposed to do now?" Fundy asked.

"Walk through that wall," Wilbur pointed at the wall between 9 and 10.

"wait-WHAT!?" Tommy yelled, "I ain't running at some wall!"

"Well you're going to have to, I'll go first if it makes you feel better," Scott said, walking up to the wall. "Tch, sure go first, make sure you do a good face plant while you're at it."

"Sure."

Scott sprinted at the wall and... disappeared.

"WHAT THE F*CK!?" Tommy and Tubbo both shrieked in surprise.

"Welp, you heard the man, and we're going to be late soon, so we need to hurry." Will picked up speed and went through the wall, followed by Niki, Jack, and Fundy.

"You now, this is the funniest s*it that I have ever seen." Sneeg smiled as he and Charlie ran through the wall; which was quite funny considering that Sneeg barely reached the handle.

"This is some sketchy s*it but wherever let's go Tubbo we don't want to be late to the train now do we?" Tommy smirked at his best friend.

"Let's go, Big T," Tubbo and Tommy ran at the wall and sank into the brick.

I turned to face Ranboo who was staring at the wall, "they left me."

"It's okay buddy, let's just go," I roll the cart forward and disappear through the wall. I wouldn't say that going through the wall was like walking through a nether portal; but had the same feeling, the whole scene around me changed into a different platform.

A red train was parked -is that what you call it when a train is stopped?- on the tracks. The front of it clearly said, Hogwarts Express, so I assume that the school gets its own train and its own station.

"Technoblade! Over here!" I spot Wilbur unloading his stuff onto the train along with the others. "Coming!" I rolled my cart towards him, turning around once to make sure that Ranboo was still behind me, which he was.