Rose

I woke up groaning from the pain in my head. I could feel wolfsbane in my system and it was a nightmare. Never have I thought that I would feel my blood burning, my body was on fire and I grunted, no one ever said it hurt this badly. Imagine willingly drinking wolfsbane during the full moon, I could never.  

Luckily I didn't have to rely on my werewolf side for power, I still had my talisman around my neck. Who could blame them? Honestly, I've never heard of a werewolf-witch hybrid in the TV show. Hybrids in general were a rare occurrence.

Taking a look around the room I immediately noticed Trevor leaning closer to Elena, ready to take a bite. "Hey, dickhead! Ever heard of a thing called personal space?!" 

He flashed his vampire eyes at me and I just looked at him bored. Seriously, there was nothing special about him nor his vampire face, nothing I haven't seen before.

That's when Rose walked in "Trevor! Control yourself!". Trevor just sighed while muttering "Buzzkill", like a child whose toy has been taken away.

Once the whole "What do you want from me? I'm Elena, not Katherine" conversation was over and done with, Rose bitch slapped Elena and I couldn't help but look at the whole ordeal completely amused. She looked at me weirdly since I was silent the whole time she was in the room.

After some time, princess Elena was awake and ready to find out what was going on, while I was just sitting Indian-style and letting my magic speed up my healing process. I already knew what they were talking about anyway.

My increased hearing was back in action and I tuned into their current conversation. I could hear Trevor pacing while Rose was setting up cardboards on the windows. How is it possible for a vampire that is over 500 years old, not to have a daylight ring?  

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" Trevor asked, his nervousness clear as the day.

Rose sounded rather relaxed when she answered "They say he got it." even though she was anything but relaxed. 

Trevor's voice was on edge, stress getting the best of him "Wonderful and what?"

Rose was getting annoyed because she didn't know what was the next step if Elijah doesn't show up. "So that's it, Trevor! He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait. What about the other girl?"

Just the thought of the dark-skinned girl sitting upstairs, made him feel uneasy. "She's being suspiciously calm and silent.

Rose was curious about the werewolf girl, there was just something about her that spiked her interest "Who is she?"

If the thought of the kidnapped girl made him feel uneasy, then just the thought of Klaus made him want to flee and hide under a rock. As he has done for the past five centuries.  "She's the one that Klaus wants. I don't know who she is though. She was talking with the doppelganger when we were planning to take her. We got lucky."

Rose nodded while processing the information "That should make this exchange go smoothly. Keep an eye on her just in case. We don't need any trouble right now, especially with Elijah arriving soon."

I tuned out again after hearing their conversation and decided to visit the future hybrid, god knows when Elijah will get his posh ass to this dump.

I closed my eyes concentrating on Nik and suddenly I was there. He was standing by the window, talking on the phone. "No, Elijah, she hasn't contacted me with the information about the doppelganger yet. Let me know what you found out later." he sighed, lost in his thoughts so I approached him leaning on the window next to him.