::Chapter 60:: Surprise

The torture ended, but the boringness of doing nothing while End watched him was something close if not worse to Percy. He sighed and started to ramble off to the primordial being. About anything really. There was no end to his rants-quite literally as the tall figure didn't say a word-also, pun intended.

Percy at some point stood and watched out at all the stars, he didn't recognize any constellations and definitely not the gold lava like planet not that far away from them. He rubbed his armor as he continued to speak, this time about how flowers grew...End wasn't really amused.

But Percy really was-he was thinking of starting a garden or something when he got back-if he got back.

He didn't know how long it was but it felt like months-and technically it was 3 years in the space they were, time was different there. It worried Percy-he had no clue how much time had passed for them yet.

"You talk to much, I should just take your voice." The deep voice of End spoke as he glared down at Percy who stopped talking about Wisteria to look up at the large being.

"Well, I wouldn't be talking as much if you at least responded more." He sassed as he clinked his chains when he moved his hands onto his hips to smirking up at him. He enjoyed when the man groaned annoyed. "You wouldn't have to deal with it if you know-let me go?"

"Don't push your luck." He spoke gruffly as he shrunk down and Percy followed him as he walked off, his chains weren't connected to any floor-but more to End himself without him being weighed down. Lucky for him.

Percy rolled his eyes. "It's more like I'm pushing you."

They two of them both jumped when they heard chuckling behind them. "Well, aren't you two well acquainted." Chaos spoke as he grinned at the two who turned to look at him.

Percy found his chains taken away and he smiled as rubbed his wrists from the feel of them. "Thanks." He spoke with his own sharky grin.

Chaos nodded. "End, you can't be hurting your nephew."

End was flabbergasted and spluttered over his words where he was just a moment ago so eloquently talking. "What? Nephew? He is the son of Poseidon!"

"Well I adopted him." Chaos spoke simply as with a wave of his hand, they were in a throne room of sorts-"He is also my Heir."

Percy blinked then pointed a finger at the man. "Wait a dam second, I didn't say anything about being the heir."

"Well, it was official when you signed the documents." Chaos shrugged. "Don't worry, your family can come stay with you during your reign of terror and peace."

"Terror and Peace? That doesn't even make-wait, actually it does." End sighed as he sat in a throne to the right of a large obelisk like one that showed clear crystal with dark ink and stars. Ends own was just a black shadowy mess that Percy knew his Uncle Hades would love.

"Yes, yes it does." Chaos grinned-now he turned to Percy who looked on with disinterest and annoyance.

"Can I go home now? To ya know, my family?" Percy spoke when he did.

Chaos chuckled when End stared at him practically saying not to but he would. "Of course-they've been looking for you, it's been about 3 months for them. They haven't slept much...from what I could see."

Percy looked ready to hit Chaos-a growl in his throat. "Then if you can see them-you could have seen me! Could have seen where I was this entire time?!" He shouted anger rising like a coiling snake in his stomach as their eyes met.

"I am a busy man-there were more important things to do-saving the universes-keeping the void guarded. I would have come sooner and I could not send anyone to get you-they would have been ended so to speak." Chaos spoke softly as he felt the guilt hit him twice fold. Again.