Chapter 173: Explosive temper

Edric's P.O.V.

"Uhh... Guys. How are you feeling?" Luz gives such a hesitant tone as I have no idea what the smoke has done to them. "Just f!cking peachy!" Amity rudely answers and not sugarcoating her words. I walk to Hunter, putting an arm on his shoulder once I notice him facepalm and groan in either annoyance or pain.

But he just shakes me off. "What's- what's wrong with you two?" King and understandably the rest of us are so damn confused. "Well what's wrong with you? How does that feel?" Amity retaliates. I grab Hunter by the arm, tugging him back and hopefully will be able to calm the both of them down while saying "Can't you two just calm do-" "Shut the f!ck up!" Amity yells to me, making me gasp while letting go of Hunter and putting a hand to my heart.

Hunter shakes me off of him once more. "Don't you dare talk to my Edric like that!" "Aww, Hu-" But he interrupts me to my surprise. "Shut up, Ed!" Something's seriously wrong here!

"What's with all of the racket?!" Eda comes in with Raine. And Gaia too appears, but glancing to the broken potion bottle. "Uhh... Just out of curiosity. What color was it?" She gives such a nervous tone. And so I speak to give her an answer. "Orange."

She gasps loudly before Raine goes "What is it now?" "Well... This is an anger inducing potion and... The longer it lingers, the worse they'll get." ... This of course annoys Eda greatly. "Why would you have a potion like that?!" Gaia answers just as she flinches. "Because when Emperor Belos can't find something like an animal in hiding, he uses the smoke to lure them out from their anger."

An erie silence falls into the room before Raine pops the question. "Can't we just cure it somehow?" Gaia nods. "Yes but we'd have to go out and find them. I'll just get us a list and come back with those." In an attempt to dash out the door, Eda grabs her by the hand. "Not without us. Don't want Belos' sending more guards here." Seems Gaia is too worrisome to complain, so nods while giving a massive and annoyed groan.

As things are already getting too heated, they leave. Leaving only Hooty, King, palismen, multiple worried teens and two very aggressive ones.

.

.

.

They better hurry quickly! They've been hurling insults at each other and they might end up going into a witch's duel. Willow walks closer, putting her hands up and down, trying to calm the situation. "Can't you two just be civil-" But this only earns a glare from the two. And just as the scene looks worse, Gus has a question. "Uhh... What's your name again?" And Hooty interrupts unfortunately. "Yeah! Once he had to ask me your name, and he kept calling you boy Amity." What if this somehow annoys them?!

Amity looks over to the bird. "Why me...?" "Well... You're both edgy. And..." He's not even being careful. Actually sounds like he's trying to list off all the reasons. "Hmm.. Hoot! You've been mean to me in the past! Let's not forget you both have explosive tempers! Especially Hunter. Hoot."

Hunter runs to Hooty. "I'LL SHOW YOU AN EXPLOSIVE TEMPER!" How is the smoke so strong they lose it at the drop of a hat?! Quickly, I rush in to grab him from behind and pulling him back. Looking back to Amity, she rolls her eyes. "Apparently being The Emperor's bitch gives you a man period." And he shakes me off again, running to her.

(Rushed? Spelling. Cheesy? I went all dramatic. Next chapter will be called Amity vs Hunter)

(But what if Alador had that potion? Or Darius? Hooty? Maybe Edric?)