Adrien+Marinette sin (not my story)

Sorry, i haven't been posting. One-shot called Wandering Eyes by mistressdemalchance

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

It was 8 am Saturday morning. Ms. Bustier had assigned a group project and Adrien had gotten assigned to be with Marinette. He was excited. The project was going to be done at her place, her house was one of the few places Adrien was allowed to go (since Nino was considered a bad influence).

He had known Marinette for a few years and he was really hyped to spend time with her. Their friendship had improved and they were really close. Her cute stuttering had calmed down but it would make an appearance every now and then. He didn't mind, it was cute.

He was in the car, his bodyguard and Nathalie sitting in the front like usual.

"How long do I have?" Adrien asked. Nathalie hummed and tapped away at her tablet. She scrolled through his weekly schedule until she found what she was looking for.

"Well, since this project is rather important, your father has allotted you some extra time. Your photoshoot has been moved to 5 pm," she replied in her robotic voice, "You will be picked up at 3 pm. that gives you plenty of time to work on your project with your classmate. Afterward, you will go home to eat and wait until it is time for your photoshoot."

Adrien frowned. "Can't I eat at Marinette's?" he asked.

"No you may not, your friend is a baker's daughter, surely they do not have the foods required for your diet."

Adrien frowned even more, "They sell bread, that doesn't mean that's all they eat. Marinette's a very healthy and athletic person, I'm sure she eats healthy."

Nathalie simply glanced back at him, a brow slightly raised.

"Besides, you're picking me up so late, Nathalie it's 8 am, waiting until 3 pm is too much," he continued.

Nathalie sighed, "Alright, but I will specify your dietary requirements to your friend's parents when we arrived."

Adrien smiled, "Thank you."

When they arrived at the Dupain-Cheng bakery, Nathalie did as she said. She got out of the car to speak with Marinette's parents.

Sabine and Tom simply told Adrien to go on upstairs and so he did so.

Already knowing where Marinette's room is, he walked upstairs.

As he was about to knock on her trap door, he heard a crash and immediately opened the door.

"Marinette are you ok?!" he asked, peeking into her room.

Marinette turned to look at him, wide-eyed. She was on all fours on the floor, having have tripped over her chaise. "Adrien!"

She was wearing a light pink, long-sleeved blouse. It was flowy and it gave a view.

Adrien quickly looked away, flustered at having had seen his pretty friend's chest. Although he looked away quickly, he had seen long enough to see she was wearing a pink lacy bra.

Marinette quickly scrambled to her feet, not having realized the view she had given her crush.

Seeing her stand up from his peripheral vision, Adrien finally turned to look at her once more.

"S-sorry, I fell. I woke up late like usual and was rushing to get ready," she chuckled nervously.

"I-It's fine, um, are you ok?" he asked, stepping into her room. Marinette nodded.