Adrien+Marinette sin (not my story)

I didn't mean to post the other fic but I was like whatever sin is sin and yall like sin. Anyways, the fic that I meant to post is called just along for the ride by marlynmiro

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

Two weeks.

Two fucking weeks.

Actually two weeks, three days, and seventeen hours.

She's not quite sure how much of this she can take. Adrien sits at his desk fully engrossed with finalizing one of his weekly assignments - on physics no less - leaving her to watch him from her peripheral vision from his bed.

As she fails to complete her own work.

They are together. Finally. Everything he has ever wanted. Heck, everything she's ever wanted, but she's not quite ready to confess that. And they've given themselves to each other fully. Many times.

But that was two weeks ago.

And he hasn't made a move since.

In his defense - and of course she'll always defend him - the last two weeks have been brutally occupying, with finals and projects and assignments that are leaking like blood out of her ears, and then there's Hawkmoth.

He's such a fucking prick, that guy.

She can't complain though with how Adrien showers her with affections any chance he gets. A peck here and there, a paused cheek over her hair, the few times no one is looking and he pulls her in under his massive form and tucks her away, hidden.

Or how Chat Noir visits for hot and heavy makeouts. Or how his loving gaze is long as he stares at her red suit.

It's exhilarating, really.

She'd like more, though.

Like right now. Especially right now.

Her core is throbbing under her dress!

How has he even survived this long!!

She wonders if she could be courageous enough to make a move. If even in the subtly, he'll pick up on what she wants and agree wholeheartedly.

She looks down at herself. Plays with the soft fabric between two fingers. She enjoyed picking out this ensemble, in the hopes for more, but she's quickly doubting the allure. Dusty pink confettied with white tiny blossoms. Waist cinched, skirt a decent short, and exposed flesh running from neck to collarbone to shoulders, hair falling over, and a hint of cleavage.

Just a smidge.

Only enough.

Enough that she notices every time he tries to catch a peak. Milliseconds of quick shifting eyes.

She really wishes he'd actually look.

When she glances his way, his head is deeper into his book. So deep, she wonders how he hasn't hit his head into the flat surface.

Doubts of all kinds start to run through her mind, but when she looks over at the couch's backside and sees Plagg and Tikki nestled together, she's reminded of who she is and that he has always been her better half.

She takes a deep breath. Gathers her papers, and slowly places them into her book and then on his nightstand. Glances to her left. Still, he isn't looking. She can't even see his nose anymore. Takes another deep breath.

It's now or never.

She gets up. Adds an extra sway to her hips. Marinette doesn't really have to, but she knows the dress shifts and moves in ways that make any mouth water.