Chat Noir x Marinette sin (not my story)

Fic called Experimentation: A Haphazard Study in Getting Over a Crush by NathanielzAlexandria

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!! THIS IS ONE OF THOSE STORYS ABOUT THE HEAT THING BUT CHAT NOIR IS IN IT, ITS NOT AS CRINGE AS THE OTHER ONE (THE ONE I DELETED) BUT ITS STILL ABOUT ANIMAL HEAT SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SKIP IT

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

How many times can a woman cum within an hour? How many in times in 2?

One source claimed about 5.

Marinette came only once and was subsequently knocked out for the next 15 minutes. Not because it was a mind-blowing orgasm or anything, it's just that drowsiness was a symptom of pre-heat.

Yes, there were symptoms other than intense horniness. Tiki and Mullo explained them all to her, after Tiki freaked out about her accepting that is (turns out it's uncommon for the ladybug themed hero to be the cat's mate).

As they explained, her body was trying to conserve energy. Apparently, Marinette would not be getting much sleep for the next two weeks and only a fraction more sleep for the remainder of the summer. While in the throes of her heat the main thing on her mind would be having sex. There would be moments of clarity during her heat of course, but only after sex and when she isn't lulled to sleep by Chat Noir.

So she spent some more time dozing. She also spent some time being frustrated. Several times yesterday she caught herself sniffing at fabrics and bundling blankets and pillows only to be dissatisfied by what she had. She didn't know what she was looking for at the time, but she knew it when he showed up earlier. His scent. She was a claimed omega who did not have anything with his scent!

Some instinctual part of her had been seeking it out; not having it unknowingly made her uneasy. She hadn't realised how tense she was until she sat in his car and was drowning in his scent with an urge to steal his bag.

What did he smell like? Marinette couldn't really explain its base components. If she had to describe it was like one of those inside jokes that were always funny but only to the people who were in on the joke. It was just him. And it fit him. Like his arse in his suit.

Mhmm. Chat Noir's body.

Just thinking about his probably sculpted form made her blood simmer and warm all of her from inside out and head to toe. Or maybe it was a symptom of her heat that she was suffering; Mullo did say rising body temperature was a symptom. Either way, it kept her from becoming cold easily so she didn't mind it so much.

When she awoke sometime later she had no idea where she was and was jealous of the car she was in, namely the steering wheel. Why the steering wheel? She despised how it got his attention. His long fingers firmly wrapped around the wheel when she wanted at least one in her, on her, wrapped around her throat and squeezing rhythmically.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Princess." He smirked at her only turning his eyes towards her.

"Chaton, how long was I out?" she asked with her voice slightly thick from sleep.

"About an hour tops." He replied with a smirk and darting his eyes towards her for a second. "You know if a simple vibrator can make you take a nap I'm pretty sure my cock will absolutely wreck you."

"Ha ha," she rolled her eyes at him, "You'll have to prove it though."

"Oh I intend to, Marinette" he purred with a lowered voice.