Me and Me-Yuo

There I saw another me looking at me with so called 'pity'.

"Did you tried to help me just now?"

"Of course i did! Are you thankful?"

"Yes I am. Thank you."

"You must have suffered for the past months because of them!"

"Why are you being sympathetic all of the sudden Yuo."

"You found out it was me? Your amazing as ever Seo-yeon"

"Isnt Yoi supposed to be here not you?"

"What~? Yoi was supposed to be here?" he was grinning uncontrollably It made me annoyed.

"Why are you here anyways. Werent we supposed to meet once a year?"

"What do you mean? I clearly remembered that I said was you can make a Special Question once a year."

"Then why are you here?"

"You almost caught the male leads attention"

"What...? I almost did...?"

"You saw the paper, but why do you still want to avoid them?"

"Do you mean that paper? Its because it looks painful and I know it will be painful."

"Then what if I remove the 'punishment' and you can get to hang out with the main characters but you can still feel the skin peeling, lemon, acid, salt etc pain?"

"Your kidding right?"

"...Its your choice." he smiled.

"If you can get to answer this i'll consider accepting it."

"Eh? What do you mean? Are you saying I want you to accept? Still im very curious about your question! Shoot it!"

"How did Jinho interrupt our conversation."

"Oh! Well thats because I did it for fun!"

"..." "What..."

"PUHAHAHAHHA! You should've seen your face! BAHAHAHHAHA"

"Anyways i'll consider accepting it, but dosent mean i'll accept. Just what are you guys planning, I dont get you people. At first I thought you people wanted to make the plot more interesting but that dosent seem like it. I wonder...anyways leave already! seeing you with my face looks disgusting." I looked away from Yuo turning my head sideways.

"Then what was the color of your eyes?"

"-!" I turned around and saw he already disappeared like air.

I know I saw my face but I cant seem to remember it come to think about it I also forgot the characters faces. I wonder if they are looking at me with pity or with happiness. I wonder what i did in my previous life to deserve this...

And to my suprise A notification popped on my phone and saw the deal I made with Yuo.

[From: 3#45&%]

If you accept you can go back to your world. If you can have the courage to taste the most painful powerful pain. it feels like peeling your whole skin and putting lemon, salt, acid on it and it feels like 10 years feeling that pain when it has only been 1 minute. The pain does not care you 'encounter' all the main characters at first time, second time, third time or any of that. It can happen randomly. If you decline then you can never go back home and stay here and suffer

[ACCEPT/DECLINE]

"This deal is literally telling me to suffer  or die alone. How sick."

I lifted my finger and chose to...