001; JORDAN POOLE

.IMAGINES.

IN WHICH

Jordans daughter Jocelyn falls ill on his off day, along with one of her close friends.

Jordan Poole
Twenty-Four Years Old

Jordan PooleTwenty-Four Years Old

Jocelyn Poole
Five Years Old

♧♧♧♧

JORDAN LEFT HIS room, about to make his way downstairs to his kitchen. He walked past his daughter Jocelyn's room, hearing a small cough from behind the door.

Stopping in his tracks, he stood in front if her door for a second, trying to see if what he heard was actually a cough. A few seconds later another one could be heard from behind the door.

 Jordan slowly opened Jocelyns door, seeing that she was still sound asleep. Quietly, he walked up to her bed, using the back of his hand to feel her forehead. "Shit you're burning up.." he mumbled to himself.

He walked out her room and to the bathroom which resides directly across from her room, grabbing the thermometer from the cabinet. He tested it to make sure the device worked fine. He then walked back to her room and shook her lightly, trying to not startle her out of her sleep.

"Babygirl you gotta wake up" Jordan sat her up straight, seeing his daughters eyes open a bit. "Open your mouth for me" as she did so, he sat the thermometer underneath her tongue.

Jocelyn closed her mouth, allowing the thermometer to sit until the beep. '103°F' is what Jordan read on the small screen. "Daddy my head hurts" she coughed out, rubbing her eyes.