Chapter 25

"Tris! Wake up! We're gonna miss breakfast!" Ginny said as she was wide awake. Tris mumbled and hated it when Ginny or anyone else woke her up. She turned over in her bed and put the pillow over her head.

"Oh quit your grumbling and get up, lazy pants. We're gonna miss breakfast, and the first task of the tournament." Ginny said as she yanked the blankets off of Tris. Tris then grumbled even louder and curled up into a ball inside of her oversized hoodie.

"Ginny, you know I don't eat breakfast." Tris said groggily. "Yeah, well, you can get up and go see your boyfriend then. We all know he and Fred always eat breakfast." Ginny said smiling at the grumpy teen. Tris just rolled her eyes at Ginny and sat up in her still warm bed.

Tris managed to get out of bed and put on her jeans and sweatshirt, and went to the Great Hall with Ginny, and Hermione. She didn't have to put on her robes because none of the students have classes because of the first task of the tournament taking place today.

When they walked into the Great Hall, Tris instantly spotted George and the others eating breakfast. Her and the other two teen girls walked down the aisle of students to the Gryffindor table and sat next to one of their many friends.

"Morning love." George said to Tris as she sat next to him. She laid her head on his shoulder and mumbled, "Morning." He smiled at her and placed a kiss on the top of her head and continued eating his breakfast.

Everyone else did as they normally did and chatted while eating their breakfast. Edmund and Lucy then managed their way over to the Gryffindor table and started chatting with everyone else. "So, I have a little announcement to make." Lucy said while the many Gryffindors and the one Ravenclaw continued to eat their breakfast. They all became silent and turned to Lucy.

"Cedric and I are official now." she said. Cedric was watching as Lucy told them all the news and Edmund and Peter then turned their attention over to him. They all gave each other looks and Peter and Edmund were okay with him dating their sister. Cedric then looked relieved and continued eating his breakfast before it was time to get ready for the first task.

"Congrats then. He's a great guy. I'm sure he'll treat you well." Peter said. Lucy then gave her two brothers a hug. "That's great, Lucy. I'm happy for you." Tris said.

"Thanks Tris. Someone also mentioned that you two are finally together." Lucy said smiling at Tris and George. They both looked at each other and Tris buried her face into George's shoulder trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

"We are. Although I was quite surprised when she said yes. Never thought someone as beautiful as her would ever date someone as roguishly handsome like someone as myself." George said as he rocked his shoulder trying to get Tris to show her blushing face. She just buried it even deeper and mumbled.

"Well, congrats you two. You guys are very cute together." Lucy said. "Thanks Lucy." Tris said as she finally sat her head up from George's shoulder and smiled.

"I'm gonna go be with Cedric now. He's a little tense with the whole first task going on shortly." Lucy said as she stood from her seat and made her way to the Hufflepuff table to be with her now boyfriend, Cedric Diggory.

The students in the Great Hall continued eating their breakfast, and over at the Slytherin table now sat Susan and Rose. As always they kept looking over at the Gryffindors hoping to spot George and Tris. "Look at them. Looking so cute and happy. It makes me sick." Susan said glancing at the cute couple. "Yeah, its quite disgusting. That should be you and George." Rose said trying to be on Susan's side. Draco heard their conversation and sighed loudly rolling his eyes.

"Amused Susan? Why don't you just go over there and plead for George to date you. Maybe forcing him will make him love you." Draco said over at the two Slytherins. He was getting annoyed at Susan for not letting it go. "Listen here, Malfoy, I'm over that ginger twat. I just want him to pay for hurting my feelings is all. I want him to hurt the way I hurt ever since 3rd year." Susan said with that evil grin on her face.